How much snow????

blopez50

How much snow do you have on the ground?

There is 0" here... Its only tried to snow one time all winter and it was pretty weak.

Im dying to get out and find some tracks but its just not gonna happen!

6 or 7 inches here. Actually have been get a regular dose of snow this year and beat the rcord for snowfall 19 inches for Dec. January starting out fairly good too.

way to much... about nads deep here
thumbdown.gif

We just got about 15" here and still snowing now.

Boss said be safe and don't worry bout work.

Chalk it up as a snow day.

Like to go hunting if I can find my car?

There's plenty here. Maybe a foot on the ground, and it is hard and crusted.. Right nopw it's difficult to even get out anywhere without getting stuck..

Got around 5 inches yesterday & last night. Gas up the suv,the calli'n is gonna be great! Ron

Last edited:
We have 8 inches on the powdery wet stuff and my foxpro is souppsed to come today............were going callin this weekend

Right now got about 8-10' but the weather system that has hit Boston & New York is headed this way plus a weather system from the Great Lakes....I think they call it a "weather bomb". Going to have lots and lots of snow....

163823_1830842854415_1340675540_32091045_4327056_n.jpg

That's about 20 inches for now, still coming down though...nice. How in the world foxes getting out their dens they must be starved for air

Well there was about a foot here but the winds been blowing all night, (18-40mph) so theres a couple of inchs here and three feet there.

Some of the drifts will be 3-5 feet in the valley. Tollgate has 75" but should have about a 100" by the end of the month.

Add to that, that it's going to warm up into the 40's for the next week and now the flood warnings are showing up on tv. A great time to start swapping out barrels on rifles, not much else to do. blue

Last edited:
We've got about 5" on the ground of that real light fluffy stuff...That's been blowing around all night...Wind Chill is running about -4...

Got about 5" here Sunday night. I'm dying to be up at the farm doing some calling but that darn making a living thing keeps rearing its ugly head.

Back