New Pro-Staff member for Predator Xtreme

Old Glenn did a nice job of photography there, but he sure had a good subject. That is one good looking young hunter. Kudos to you on your new assignment. Hope it all works out for ya!

Good hunting at ya!

Thank you so much everyone. Over the next few issue I'll be covering topics such as "Mating Season Mayhem", "Partner Up for Success", and "Common Rookie Mistakes". I consider it a great priveledge to have this opportunity to share my experiences and a little bit of my knowledge. I may be calling on the members here from time to time for hi-res photos that corroborate the column fodder and additionally to share some of your successes with your permission of course. Thanks again, you're a great family.

Congrats Tom
thumbup.gif

Congratulations Tom and that's the kind of stuff I like to read in a predator magazine. Seen some great photos on here too. Looking forward to the next issue.

Originally Posted By: Caller-4-Hirecool your column must be about me .. lol great name for a column

Ha ha, I googled "Caller for Hire" before I submitted the name to PX and came up with nothing so I thought it was an original idea. Guess I was wrong. LOL! In reality, the column is about you, and anyone else who loves to "call predators." It's about the entire calling family.

Back