New Pro-Staff member for Predator Xtreme

It has been quite a while since I have read an article from front to end that read so easy. You have a talent for writing Tom. Having been raised by one of those hard driving guys that was almost all business when we were in the field, I read your suggestions with my head bobbing up and down in agreement. I would have given anything for my father to have joined me in plinking at turtles and rabbits.

I grew to love predator hunting and wanted to pass that on to my 2 sons. I actually went too far the other way and it was all fun and little business. I hope others that read this article and take it to heart because it is spot on as far as I am concerned.

Gongrats Tom! I know that Dad would be very proud of you. After all it's his legacy that you're passing on. Great job, and keep up the great work.

Congrats and great article Tom! The process I used with my daughter as I introduced her to hunting align very closely with your approach, and proved very effective at nurturing what I now believe to be her lifetime passion for the sport. Our kids are the future of hunting, and anyone who loves this sport would be wise to introduce as many of them as possible to it, and further to heed your well aimed advice as they do so. Kudos and keep up the great work!

Back