Perfect coyote rifle

Originally Posted By: t/c223encore

I like heavy rifles, and having another shot ready as soon as you pull the trigger is better than working a bolt. Thats why i say there's no better rifle than an AR.

t/c223encore.

That's sounds strange coming from a guy that's spent the last few years on here telling anyone that would listen, that the "223Encore" (single shot) was the cat's azz.

You're all over the place, but still fun to watch.
Reminding myself that you bought your daughter a chain saw for her birthday helps me to keep things in perspective though.
crazy.gif

Carry On

I do say I love my encore, I don't tout it as the catz azz...cause an AR is better. If I ever get one my Encore will become a dust collector until such day my daughter wants to go after coyotes with me, or a it will be a loaner for anyone that wants to check out coyote hunting with me.

t/c223encore.

I like the Kimber Montana in .223rem. Mine is topped with a vx3 3.5-10 It shoots very well, but I have the same in .243win topped with the same glass if I need a little extra oomph.
Here is what my .223 did on the 3rd group during sight and this is with the first ammo I tried (50gr V-max from black hills in the blue box.)

31f0c0b7.jpg

A trim Sako, Kimber or Tikka would fit the bill nicely, in your caliber of choice. Where I would spend the money would be on some alpha class glass such as Zeiss or Swarovski. Such a rig would be a joy to own & use.

Originally Posted By: jbuckI like the Kimber Montana in .223rem. Mine is topped with a vx3 3.5-10 It shoots very well, but I have the same in .243win topped with the same glass if I need a little extra oomph.
Here is what my .223 did on the 3rd group during sight and this is with the first ammo I tried (50gr V-max from black hills in the blue box.)

31f0c0b7.jpg

I thought you said that gun was accurate
thumbup.gif

Back