Like nails raked across a chalk board

doggin coyotes

scared.gif
Not sure how much longer I can take it. lol

New guy registers as a member a short 5 months ago. Fairly obvious (at least to me) he is very, very new to predator hunting and possibly ALL forms of hunting. Doesn't seem real sharp about guns and ammo either.

He asks several questions the first day he becomes a member and for the next few days he does the same. All fine and dandy. If you're new to hunting and guns and such this board is normally a good place to get some decent info relative to the sport.

In 5 short months this guy becomes an instant expert on anything and everything. A real know it all. It would be an AMAZING feat for anybody! But this guy is good. He pulled it off! Must have an IQ up there with A.Einstein. An unsung hero of sorts. The knowledge of a 60 year old, yet looks 18. AMAZING!

In short, everytime I see this guys name pop up in a thread I feel like I need to puke. And since he posts about 14 times in each thread he spouts off in, I'm feeling like I need to puke a lot.

I swear, like nails across a chalk board!

Sorry about the rant. Had to get it out.
lol.gif

Feel better? Breathe deep.... deeper... good. Thanks for the laugh Doggin'

By the way, the guy you're talking about is a slacker, it only took me 2 months, 1 magazine subscription and a handful of YouTube videos and I was an expert! Trust me!!!

You're a slacker too Workman!

If'n I had the internet, YouTube and the money for a magazine subscripion back when I started this crap, I would of had my expert status in 5 hours!!

lol.gif

Ah-h....The birth of a keyboard killer!!!

I've watched this event several times. There's a local guy like that giving seminars now.

Judging by my personal messages and e-mail you aren't the only one feeling that way doggin'.
frown.gif

Not the first time I've heard that about said member either Doggin'. Just how it is sometimes I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea who you're talking about, but maybe the guy is independently wealthy and doesn't have to work, so he can book a bunch of guided hunts with guys like Tony. 6 months of that would probably put him way ahead of my flat-as-a-pancake-trial-and-error-"intellectually-challenged" learning curve.

Kizmo the the trial and error method you are referring to is the best method in my opinion. I'm that way though. You can tell me the stove is hot but I gotta touch the dang thing to learn.

There's a lot of satisfaction knowing that the knowledge you have gained came from a lot of years and trial and error and figuring things out all by your self....instead of calling 1 time and then asking, they howled now what??? sheesh.......

Actually, my method is more like trial and error and error and error and...

You gotta admit, there's a lot of satisfaction in a big pile of dead coyotes too. Of course, I would have to buy a freezer and store up a season's worth to experience it. Or, I can go see Tony, which I'm doing next week.

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotes
scared.gif

New guy registers as a member a short 5 months ago. Fairly obvious (at least to me) he is very, very new to predator hunting and possibly ALL forms of hunting. Doesn't seem real sharp about guns and ammo either.

He asks several questions the first day he becomes a member and for the next few days he does the same. All fine and dandy. If you're new to hunting and guns and such this board is normally a good place to get some decent info relative to the sport.

In 5 short months this guy becomes an instant expert on anything and everything. A real know it all. It would be an AMAZING feat for anybody! But this guy is good. He pulled it off! Must have an IQ up there with A.Einstein. An unsung hero of sorts. The knowledge of a 60 year old, yet looks 18. AMAZING!

In short, everytime I see this guys name pop up in a thread I feel like I need to puke. And since he posts about 14 times in each thread he spouts off in, I'm feeling like I need to puke a lot.

lol.gif

Hey, I resemble these remarks.

Originally Posted By: RubenatorOriginally Posted By: doggin coyotes
scared.gif

lol.gif

Hey, I resemble these remarks.

You could be talking about Me too althou i dont say much about knowing to much of what your talking about... (why dont you quit beatting around the bush and quit keeping us in suspence ( WHO IS THIS PERSON THAT MAKES YA WANNA PUKE )
blink.gif
LOL !

This could be quite a few different folks. I've been calling coyotes for over 20 years, and will freely admit that I get schooled every year by coyotes. I read posts by alot of guys, Tony Tebbe and Q Wagoner quickly come to mind that quickly remind me that in my times of success, that I still have a long ways to go to know half as much as these guys. That said, the fun is in the learning.

I have a tendancy to get myself caught up in conversations and over step my knowledge base, im too proud to admit im wrong too which results in further confrontation
frown.gif

i do know how to call coyotes ive called in quite a few, im a fairly good turkey hunter, ive called a few of those in too, im still learning my ammo grains and fps so fourth, like the old saying goes,
You have 2 ears and one mouth! You should listen twice as much as you talk, and i intend too! Sorry if i insulted anyones intellegence...

Lonnie

Last edited:
wait how hard it is we are just calling in stupid dogs lol

I have been chasing coyotes since I was 13 living on a dairy I grew up on. We called more at night or used bait. I still dont know all there is to calling these stupid dogs lol rp

Back