Like nails raked across a chalk board

Originally Posted By: bullwhipwe don't have to guess now

lol...
wink.gif

Doggin

Are you saying that all the advice this poster made was incorrect? If your going to humiliate someone one publicly at least show some examples. Everyone comes to this site for various reasons, most of us come here to learn from others who can offer quality info so they can learn something that they don't already know. With all due respect belittling someone in the manner in which you did just seems a little immature for someone with the knowledge and years of experience that you have. I respect your experience and knowledge. No disrespect intended.

Mark2

Thank goodness that I know there's no way Larry's referring to lil' ol' me.
I may be opinionated. Well, OK, I am.LOL
Some folks around here may think I'm the biggest donkey-butt in the world. Again, OK, I could be.
But I have never...and will never claim to be anywhere near to an expert.
The day I feel I've become an expert at hunting coyotes, that's the day I will quit hunting coyotes.LOL

The word expert implies that one knows all there is to know about that specific topic. Nobody knows everything? Except my mother in-law. Lol

Mark2

Last edited:
Is it me lol? Honestly. I've been away for awhile and have given alot of input on the sig mosquito threads and the tc venture threads but I have definitely been here longer than 5months. Hope this rules me out

Last edited:
I don't think it is a set-up. Sounds more like the frustration of hearing a few guys with very, very, little actual experience spouting advise they have no real first hand experience with like the proverbial Parrot. That'd be my guess anyway...

Originally Posted By: GCI don't think it is a set-up. Sounds more like the frustration of hearing a few guys with very, very, little actual experience spouting advise they have no real first hand experience with like the proverbial Parrot. That'd be my guess anyway...

I believe you, but it reminds me of an episode of Twilight Zone...

He's always real quick to judge he did it to me a few months back. Go take a look at the classified's he has belittled a person on there for posting a ad more than once. If you look back at his post that's just the way he works he knows it all and the rest of us are stupid.

Wow just when I thought there WAS some experts on a site,I come on this thread.Sounds like more old women fighting and bickering.

Why is it every forum has so many adults calling each other names? (like old women)
Most of the thing said on these forum would not be said face to face.

Just as more experience can teach volumes of hard learned education about any topic. Each and everyday I learn new things from the young or old people around me. Without new and fresh views on things we would all still be shooting flintlocks or throwing stones. The ones we kid about today maybe the Remington or Ackley of tomorrow.

Well, that sounds a lot like me I guess, been here for about 5 months & have asked numerous questions and received some very good info on here. Let me first say, if it is indeed me that Doggin is pukeing over, I'm in no way an expert on Predator hunting and am as green at it as one can be at this stage. I've made comments ONLY on what I have bought and own & NOT to seem like some expert on hunting which I am NOT. If Doggin had a problem with me or someone else, why not PM? Talk about it like a man, instead of making a guessing game out of who he is attacking,Yep, I'm no expert on anything except maybe Nuclear Power which I've ben involved in for years, but again, you only learn from the Masters themselves. Most of my personal comments on here have been about what I've purchased and used, like the R-15, Vortex Binos & scope and Foxpro and Primos calls and such. So, if it is me that Mr. Doggin seems to get sick of I'm sorry he feels this way. Be a MAN and let me know & I''l move on. Mike

HEY! I resemble...I mean resent that! Oh I registered about 2.5 years ago after my first succesful stand, so maybe its not me.But as you mentioned I kind of recognised it too, it dont wear on me though, however it does make it more of a challenge to figure out who knows their A from a hole in the ground and who dont.

Back