6mmx45 AR Complete Uppers starting at $450

Here are some pictures guys. We have 3 left out of the first batch of ten 18" uppers that went out.

We're working down the list of e-mails by the date we recieved them. We should have a better idea of when the 20" bbls will be ready next week.

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

Like I said, if you want in on one make sure you shoot us an e-mail so you can get on the list. sales@newfrontierarmory.com

Okay, we just got a few more done and test fired!! FEDEX came this morning and it was like Christmas for our armorers!!

We e-mailed back everyone that was intrested in the 18" model, so if you want in, we'll take the next 5 lucky people and ship them out a new upper!

We now have the following left up for grabs:

1x 18" 6x45 with muzzle brake for $500

4x 18" 6x45 with NON threaded bbl $450

I'm curious. Is the barrel necked down near the end or is there a recess there? How much is shipping running for the free float handguard/non threaded?
And has anyone received one? Accuracy reports?

Thanks

Originally Posted By: yotenaylorMy bad, I sent a pm to one of you guys and never heard back.

Shoot me with a pm on what you'd need out of one.

Its hard to keep up on all the PMs. If Ritch hasn't gave you a price, shoot me an e-mail at sales@newfrontierarmory.com and I'll have one for you tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: hntr4lifedo they come with the gas block?

Yes, they come ready to shoot! The low profile Gas Block is under the tube.

Originally Posted By: r15remI'm curious. Is the barrel necked down near the end or is there a recess there? How much is shipping running for the free float handguard/non threaded?
And has anyone received one? Accuracy reports?

Thanks

Its not necked down, just a recess where they usually thread.

Ritch is putting togther a range review on these soon, but they are definetly shooters with those Black Hole bbls!!

We shipped a bunch of 18" out already, so I know there are some out there.

Shipping runs $20 UPS insured.

Originally Posted By: hntr4lifehas anyone found any factory ammo (with the correct headstamp) for the 6x45

Cor-Bon / Robinson is the only one at the moment commercially producing ammo in 6mm x 45 at the moment. The 85gr DPX bullet has a muzzle velocity of 2,800fps and approx. 1480lbs at the muzzle with a 16" barrel

I've been looking for a Redding Deluxe Die Set, 6mm/223 Rem & can't find any. Don't really want to buy 3 separate dies; got enough stuff crammed into my loading room.

Anyone know where I might get them??

Originally Posted By: williamwjohnsonDid you look under 6x45. I found a few different ones on midways site.

1+

I looked at a couple of different Redding sets for $69 each. I was a little shocked at the high price of the RCBS dies.

Back