Optics Update............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denial............... I never said that I was anything other than a shooter. You on the other hand, want people to "think" that you are something that you are not, other than a troublemaker. That is the only thing that I know for a fact.

My dad can beat up your dad.

Let's keep it NOT personal here, that means no name calling.

An expert is someone who has gained expertise through experience and/or education.

It is probably not useful to rate products you have no knowledge of, and, leaving the experience of others aside, common sense would tell you that it is extremely unlikely that a lower end product would in any way compete with a high end product in any meaningful way.

Assertions of such nonsense make you look silly, and raise the ire of those who actually DO have the experience and knowledge.

Originally Posted By: nmleonMy dad can beat up your dad.

Let's keep it NOT personal here, that means no name calling.

An expert is someone who has gained expertise through experience and/or education.

It is probably not useful to rate products you have no knowledge of, and, leaving the experience of others aside, common sense would tell you that it is extremely unlikely that a lower end product would in any way compete with a high end product in any meaningful way.

Assertions of such nonsense make you look silly, and raise the ire of those who actually DO have the experience and knowledge.

Yep....

Good post.

smile.gif

I can't believe that a thread that is this antagonistic has been allowed to go on this long by the Admin.'s here. When i did this kinda' crap when i was a kid i got a spanking for it. SHUT IT DOWN!

Quote:I can't believe that a thread that is this antagonistic has been allowed to go on this long by the Admin.'s here. When i did this kinda' crap when i was a kid i got a spanking for it. SHUT IT DOWN!

Yep, knock it off, BOTH of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back