Optics Update............

Status
Not open for further replies.

2muchgun

Well kids, it's been an interesting week here in the old optics forum.

Let's take a look and see what we have learned so far:

---One member got a great scope for the money. An airgun scope that is as good as a NF or Leupold for $139.--- Lucky dog.

---Another member was lucky enough to have purchased an award winning scope. Not only did it instantly turn him into a better shooter, but it apparently does the laundry and takes out the trash also.--- I'm saving up for one of these babys.

---Another member purchased a scope for $150 in which POI changes 6" throughout the magnification range. It has pretty good glass though, so he figures it a wash and isn't complaining.--- What's to complain about? Good glass is good glass.

---And yet another member(pun intended), has proclaimed a certain optical engineers' reviews to be highly informative, and completely valid, yet isn't sure why. This same individual has also proclaimed a certain optics company's customer service to be the very best in the business. He has never actually used it, but has first hand knowledge to prove what he has "heard" and "read" to be true.--- Who would doubt such concrete evidence as this?

Til next time, I'm 2muchgun, and that concludes this edition of Optics Update......

---

Is that the best that can do?????

A little deflated there are you there chief
smile.gif
I help a guy out and all you can do is try to spin the situation, as you offered zero in the way of assistance, a ton in terms of useless nonsense and attitude and your "BIG" ego could not take it.

I learned that this week
smile.gif
LOL!!!!!!!!.

Yeah, like Chad was incapable of calling Vortex on his own
crazy.gif
Wow, you are a savior. Quit patting yourself on the back.

You had your chance to prove that you have a clue, and failed miserably. You sir, are a poser and a fraud. The exact type of individual who give the internet forums a bad name

Perhaps you'd like to make some more dyed in the wool comments about things you have no experience with. We can put them in the next edition.

Some may not like the way I come across, and that's fine, but at least I ain't full of it........

And what do you have but your tireless imaginary expertise? Get over yourself. You have zero to offer anyone, but self inflated ego.

Again I think is a self esteem issue. There are good doctors that can assist you and I promise you that they do have "first hand knowledge" on the subject. You are no alone friend
smile.gif
LOL!!!!!!

Curly, do me a favor, and let some other people post. You have already been exposed for what you are. The "thrill" is gone. You are boring me to tears here......

LOL! I guess Chad could care less. All your "FHE" did not help anyone there did it Einstein
smile.gif
You just wanted to cause trouble, which is about the only thing that I can see that you are an expert at, from my first week here. Otherwise you just have a big imagination.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunCurly, do me a favor, and let some other people post. You have already been exposed for what you are. The "thrill" is gone. You are boring me to tears here......

Stop reading my posts there "expert of nothing but trouble making"
smile.gif
7000+ posts and you want me to stop posting LOL!!!!!! You are not the sharpest tack in the shed are you
smile.gif

I certainly didn't start this thread to argue with you. We already did that. YOU LOST by a landslide. Now go away and let the adults talk.....

You guys always been such good friends, or has this friendship just recently blossomed
lol.gif

Mark2

No, your battling the "I just got called BS on and my mouth has runneth over my azz thing". Must be highly frustrating.

Don't you have anywhere else to go? Surely there must be another forum where you can go make recommendations to people about products/services you have no real world experience with?

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! At least I know that I know nothing. What is your excuse!!!!!!! Again get over yourself. You are not all that chief
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunWell kids, it's been an interesting week here in the old optics forum.

Let's take a look and see what we have learned so far:

---One member got a great scope for the money. An airgun scope that is as good as a NF or Leupold for $139.--- Lucky dog.

---Another member was lucky enough to have purchased an award winning scope. Not only did it instantly turn him into a better shooter, but it apparently does the laundry and takes out the trash also.--- I'm saving up for one of these babys.

---Another member purchased a scope for $150 in which POI changes 6" throughout the magnification range. It has pretty good glass though, so he figures it a wash and isn't complaining.--- What's to complain about? Good glass is good glass.

---And yet another member(pun intended), has proclaimed a certain optical engineers' reviews to be highly informative, and completely valid, yet isn't sure why. This same individual has also proclaimed a certain optics company's customer service to be the very best in the business. He has never actually used it, but has first hand knowledge to prove what he has "heard" and "read" to be true.--- Who would doubt such concrete evidence as this?

Til next time, I'm 2muchgun, and that concludes this edition of Optics Update......

---

LMAO, that about sums it up, grin.

Yes, I think that I'm "all that" because I don't rate posers very high. You run along and play somewhere else now.....

How do you deal with your issues if that is the case? I am not the one posing as an "expert". You do that well enough for just about every person that I have ever meet in a forum for a lifetime
smile.gif
Do you think that its time to let your charade go there chief. People already know the truth. Denial is not good......

Yes, people already do know the truth about me here. That is the part that makes you look even less credible.

Let go of the rope.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back