IdBob

I have always enjoyed Bobs posts on everything from coyote hunting to elk hunting and his CZ 527 .204. I always enjoyed his kindness and helpful attitude. He will be missed. Good-bye Bob.

Dustin

Wow, I feel the same as others here--somewhat shocked and saddened. Bob was one of the "Old School" Guys. I didn't even know I was one (an Old School Guy) until I started reading some of Bob's stuff. I knew I always had an ally when it came to the .204 or high field of view scopes. Bob and I might be the only ones who switched from low end variables to high end variables at the end of coyote "season". I hope his family, especially his granddaughters, get to read this and see how much their grandpa contributed to so many others. I never asked Bob about his faith but somehow I feel I know which side of the "Great Divide" he's resting on. Look forward to pulling a trigger with you there, Bob.

To the Faucet Family: my condolences for your loss.

Bob was a fine example of an Old School Idaho Outdoorsman.

I bet he is cruising up new mountains now with strong legs and never out of breath.

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I read this thread...

Bob was a wonderful person that any friend could be proud of...Rest in peace....condolences to his family from the bottom of my heart...

All of the above posts + 1...Glad we all got to know and learn not only gun info but how to be a gentlemen here. SM Jim Stauffer

Very sad news indeed. I always looked forward to Bobs posts. He was one of the reasons I picked the 204 over the 22-250 for my main varmint rifles a few years back. I wish his family all the best and I'm sure Bob will be smackin a dog or two on the other side.

i haven't been a member that long,but i love to read his posts. my condolences to the family and may he rest in peace

This is sad new's indeed..

I haven't visited the firearm's forum for a week now.Yet for some reason i felt the need to check in today..

Only to find this new's..While Bob & myself had some different view's..I alway's liked him & figured he was a good guy..

Bob..Rest in peace.

I was reading a post the other day, somebody asking about CZ 527 or 204, and was wondering why he hadn't posted yet. Maybe I'll go buy one finally, in memory of him. He convinced me a long time ago that everybody should have at least one. Gonna miss him.

peace.
unloaded

A huge loss to the shooting and calling world, Great guy with a big heart and love for his fellow man he will be missed . Prayers for Bob and the Family .

Very saddened to learn of Bob's passing.
His personable demeanor and knowledge will be missed here on the board.
Condolences to family & loved ones...

Back