IdBob

Took a shower and drank a beer or 3. Working my azz off right now. Kept thinking about Bob. A guy I never met, but felt I knew. I remember him most for his love of his grand daughters and how he enjoyed being a part of their lives.........

Grandbabies41mags.jpg

Robinwith1.jpg

Quote:
Took a shower and drank a beer or 3. Working my azz off right now. Kept thinking about Bob. A guy I never met, but felt I knew. I remember him most for his love of his grand daughters and how he enjoyed being a part of their lives.........

Grandbabies41mags.jpg

Robinwith1.jpg

Good post 2Much, We will for sure miss him around here. Though those two girls will miss him more.

Condolences to the family.

He did have some great information to share with everyone. You sure can tell he was a good man and well liked by reading this thread. I'll miss his posts around here.

Thoughts and prayers out to the family for sure.

That is very sad. I would sometimes PM Bob when getting used to this state. He was very helpful, friendly, and free with info. He was a good guy to bounce ideas and hunches off of. I'll miss his posts.

Is there anyone on here forwarding our sorrow to, and best wishes for his family? If so, thank you.

I feel guilty for not having looked at this post sooner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

My deepest condolences go out to his family, most of all his granddaughters. I hope they have someone who will continue to carry on the traditions their wonderful grandfather started them on.

Rest in peace Bob, I hope to meet you on the other side.

I too have never met the man,but miss him allready ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Shoot one for me Bob ! RIP ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Tim

IDBob,

One of the Good Guys for sure. He always took the time to try to help those on this site. I hope his family is doing OK in this time of sadness. He was a man from God's Country so going to Heaven won't be long journey.

i learned from his posts and he seemed like a great member of this forum. he will be missed

my thoughts go out to his family in thier time of need

Bob was indeed one of the good ones as evidenced by this thread. He will be missed.

We are discussing a tribute of some sort to Bob. We have had some members email suggestions and we will likely have a decision in the next few days.

Our condolences go out to the family.

What a danged shame.

Bob also had a lot of common sense and wit--in addition to his shooting and reloading posts we also really enjoyed his political posts over in The Church and FF.

I really feel for his family, what a great loss. Prayers to them.

This is a shame, I also enjoyed reading his postings and learning from him, seems like a lot of good people are passing this year.

My condolences.

Back