Wa. Mart

Quote:
The mere thought of gun shopping at WM is sickening at best. No thanks......

Would probably agree for high end type stuff. But if you are buying someone their first gun why go spend big bucks at some gun store for the same gun. Example - purchasing a youth their first shotgun - a youth model Remington Express is less expensive at Wal Mart than at most other places and I'm not about to spend big bucks on a Browning or some other brand until I know the kid wants to hunt.

As for Wal Mart ... might be time to quit spending any money at their stores. This is an example where if all gun owners would discontinue spending money there it would impact their sales - not just for sporting goods but also food, clothing, electronics, etc.

Here in Kaliforniastan at the Bay Area Walmarts they stopped selling guns quite a while back. A few stores still sell a little Ammo but thats about it. I can get a few deals on Camo after hunting season, but thats about it.

I don't like anything about WM. It is a cesspool, IMO. I'd much rather give a little extra to the local family owned gunshop......

I hope they stop selling guns, ammo and even fishing stuff. Wally world stinks IMHO. They stink because they sold out to the chinks.

Back