Well, I hate to say I told ya so but.................

Now Java, would you admit that this fixation you claim I have w/bush is as bad as 99.9% of all republicans, (rush limbaugh included) and their fixation w/Bill Clinton...even some 8 yrs later mind you? Exp, and I quote, "2. From the time Clinton took office in early '93 he had a Democrat Congress." end of quote. etc, etc. Thing is Java, the republicans don't have an "electable" soul in the house that meets your criterion as a true conservative. From here forward you'll see just what the true car salesman really embodies. Remember I told you long ago that the differences in the two parties nowadays are so innocuous that the only thing that separates the two is a simplistic label? Do you think Obama could be right about the disgruntled white guys holding on dearly to their last two strongholds, guns and religion? I have no doubt that the republicans will have plenty to talk about the coming 4 yrs but for right now it certainly has been quite, really quiet from rush limbaughs direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Quote:

11. OK, so, DR, Bush messed up, but he is soon going away. We will now have a new, much, much worse problem: Barry Obama. I hope your fixation with Bush will soon end and that you will cast your ever-vigilant eye toward our new leader. From what I have seen already, he is going to give us plenty to talk about over the next four years.

Ok DR,emblazon these two names in your mind as one or possibly both will be on the next Repub ticket.Sarah Palin and/or Bobby Jindal.Both are probably the most true conservatives left in the party ranks.Some of us here called for Jindal before Yosemite Sam sewed it up.He and Sarah are true rising stars on the horizon.I wouldn't blame Sarah for never wanting to run for anything again after circular firing squads in the McCain camp.Her future will be determined by what she does in the next four years,however, the patriots in Alaska love her,and they do send their folks to Washington.Jindal just needs to be Jindal,he will make his mark on the political landscape.And it will be interesting to see who Sarah appoints to take the remainder of Ted Stevens term.Hmmm...could she appoint herself?Don't know.She definitely has an axe to grind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep a look out for Rep. Paul Ryan? from Wisconsin.
I've been hearing alot about him and gonna have to look into him. I hope thats his name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Quote:

Keep a look out for Rep. Paul Ryan? from Wisconsin.
I've been hearing alot about him and gonna have to look into him. I hope thats his name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

He's on O'Reilly with Laura Ingraham guest hosting right now...the guy is sharp!

Do you think Obama could be right about the disgruntled white guys holding on dearly to their last two strongholds, guns and religion?
Let me refresh your oh so short memory DR. who was caught shooting guns off in the City of Fools. and if memory serves me not to far from where Bad Odor was giving his, I suckered the people speech. Who was that oh yeah black folks that's who. So when you say disgruntled white folks just remeber most of the law abiding folks (mostly white) did give up their guns to Bad Odors gun control laws in that state years ago. But the(criminal element) did not feel the need to follow the law. and if memory serves one of those caught was a convicted felon. And you say we shouldn't execute criminals. Tell me that when one of your family or dare I say friends is killed by a once convicted felon in possession of a firearm.
And as far a the disgruntled white guys remeber when I come for your guns as a federalized officer, no complaining just hand them over and go back to work and make more money for the welfare folks.
Can't comment on the religion things as I am not really religious. I say kill'em all, let god sort them out.
Once again you show that you let your mouth run before your brain engages.

Renegade .... you may not be religious, but the proper quote is " I say kill'em all and let God sort them out." Capital "G" when referring to the Boss of all bosses!

Back