Well, I hate to say I told ya so but.................

DaddyRabbit,

I have had the misfortune of reading your posts.

I won't argue with you because you have demostrated an inability to learn; you also seem to be so utterly convinced of your own rightness that you are blind to facts.

I truly believe that you are not mentally stable. I've never said that to anyone, but you seem to qualify. You really should seek professional counsel for your problems.

DR,
In true fashion you ignored my question and answered the one you wanted to answer. I'm starting to wonder if you are all there given the fact you have some irrational hatred of one person who did not do much of anything without the approval of Congress.

Anyway, for this country's sake I hope you are correct and Obama is a better president and leads Congress to a load of good decisions. Unfortunately, his past record leads me to believe I will be dissappointed. Given that you are enjoying a taxpayer cost of living increase and merit increase in your pay every year I don't think you will be disappointed in your choice of big government, big brother president.

The question still remains: If Obama drives this country further into the ground are you man enough to admit you followed the wrong guy? It's a simple yes or no question.

The groundwork is laid for a financial collapse. Hmmmm, think we have heard that before. No business can survive the kind of tax climate that BO proposes. We must ask ourselves, if this is true, then what will his policies be when the resulting disorder takes place? I do not like that picture. I am thinking this may be the time to hold your local and state political leaders feet to the fire to preserve our States rights. I know for myself, it would be a whole lot easier to stay home and hunt everyday but there is too much a stake. Get involved men, if I can accomplish what I did, so can you. Light that fire in your bellies and fight!

So Mr Freud, I am guessing that most of the population that doesn't share your misguided political beliefs should seek council as well? Well guess what, you're now known as Mr Joe Blow Minority.

Quote:
DaddyRabbit,

I won't argue with you because you have demostrated an inability to learn; you also seem to be so utterly convinced of your own rightness that you are blind to facts.

I truly believe that you are not mentally stable. I've never said that to anyone, but you seem to qualify. You really should seek professional counsel for your problems.

you betcha!

Quote:
If Obama drives this country further into the ground are you man enough to admit you followed the wrong guy? It's a simple yes or no question.

Now let me tell you what to look for next! When Obama stands up there in January and places his hand on that book, I want everyone to look closely and see if it is the Holy Bible, or is it the Koran! If it is the Koran, then and only then the dems will realize they screwed up!

"If Obama drives this country further into the ground are you man enough to admit you followed the wrong guy? It's a simple yes or no question. "

Yes

But to eloborate if I can, Im not to cocky to admit when Im wrong. And I think thats a quality we need in a president.

here's my take on what BO has done so far. He spent over a billion dollars of other people's money to get hired for a jod that pays million dollars over a 4 year period. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
So Mr Freud, I am guessing that most of the population that doesn't share your misguided political beliefs should seek council as well? Well guess what, you're now known as Mr Joe Blow Minority.

Quote:
DaddyRabbit,

Rabbit

Isn't about time you and TJ head on over to moveon.org and gloat about your liberal buddy getting elected?

The man crush you two have on BHO is getting a little freaky, even for the Church. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Mr. Rabbit, the only reason I am not verbally ripping into you is because I know you didnt vote for Obama, if I am not mistaken! Now as far as Bush goes, you really need to lay off that ****, the man is history! You have your oppinion and we have ours and all you are doing is stirring the pot!

Edited for TOS... and Yes, Camaflouging "cuss words" is still a TOS violation...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard earned Money ? Hmmm black panthers blocking voters boothes..... Prostitutes, Pimps ? How soon before we all start wearing Towels as Headwear? He pulled something over Americas eyes to vote for him... But it wasnt Wool! lol

Why go anywhere but here at PM. It would have been all in our faces had McCain won. I dont feel I have gloated at all. If I was gloating I would have posted for your pleasure the polls for the last two months. I refrained from doing so. So your 'man crush' statement didnt hit its mark.

Quote:
No America supported him with their hard earned money as they couldnt afford 4 more years.

If he does what he says he is going to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif they are not going be able to afford his 4 years either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
No America supported him with their hard earned money as they couldnt afford 4 more years.

If he does what he says he is going to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif they are not going be able to afford his 4 years either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ahh they are already telling him to back off the health care plan. They know they cant get it done. Not even in office yet, one promise down the tubes.

daddy move out.
dow is down 900 points on new of OB's win. if we thought he would help we would have rallied.
more unemployment, starting at my company.
i'll do government jobs the next four years and charge for any increase in taxes.
he gets into 401 k's we will stop matching funds, 8% cut in wages for everyone involved.
bussinesses don't get mad they get even. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
i've never seen a daddy rabbit post anywhere but in the church /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif he probally owns no firearms and works at a abortion clinic and lives for the anti christ to rule the world.
i never called him any names just developing a picture of the life that could make a man think and feel the way he does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
cmiddleton, I agree w/your sig, your spelling blows.

Quote:
daddy move out.
dow is down 900 points on new of OB's win. if we thought he would help we would have rallied.
more unemployment, starting at my company.
i'll do government jobs the next four years and charge for any increase in taxes.
he gets into 401 k's we will stop matching funds, 8% cut in wages for everyone involved.
bussinesses don't get mad they get even. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
i've never seen a daddy rabbit post anywhere but in the church /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif he probally owns no firearms and works at a abortion clinic and lives for the anti christ to rule the world.
i never called him any names just developing a picture of the life that could make a man think and feel the way he does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

"A national health care plan will not bankrupt America. Most countries in the western / civilized world already have some form of plan in place."

This is partly because most of "Western" civilization has no military to speak of and lives comfortably under the USA's protective umbrella.

I also question whether some of the posters here are truly hunters and firearms enthusiast and strong supporters of the 2nd ammendment if they do truly believe that these rights will not be eroded by an Obama Presidency, Senate and Congress.

For now conservatives will have to reorganize and fight the good fight starting with the mid-terms in two years. Until then I continue to respect the Office and pray for the best.

Back