Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Looks like the ATF is at it again by cgbills @ 07/06/20 09:37 PM

Part of the problem is that the legislature has given legislative authority to the executive. Essentially on many things the ATF can change the rules and ban things by fiat. We see a similar problem with BLM
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Pros and Cons of Pulsar XP50 accolade LRF binos by Mr. Poppadopalis @ 07/06/20 09:16 PM

Ok thanks! I will give it some thought......
Night Calling
I did some more checking and changed some of my response. They are lighter than I thought. I guess I shouldn't give advice on something I have not used. Just because it doesn't appeal to me, it might for lots of others.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Pros and Cons of Pulsar XP50 accolade LRF binos by Mr. Poppadopalis @ 07/06/20 08:46 PM

Fair enough Korey! Thanks for the thoughts.....
Hunting Suppressed
Jump to new posts Re: Loose barrel threads affect accuracy? by cgbills @ 07/06/20 08:38 PM

This is why some go with a locking system like the SilencerCo ASR. Helps to insure the suppressor does not back off.
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Sig cross by cgbills @ 07/06/20 08:36 PM

Seems like an interesting idea. However, the propriety 277 Sig Fury round and its 3 part case would give me pause. Kind of cool to see them try and push the limits of metallic cartridges. I think this round had some influence from recent MIL contract
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: 6mm ARC by cgbills @ 07/06/20 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob AzadiI heard back from Faxon earlier this afternoon. Their 6mm ARC barrels should hit the market late summer/ early fall they said.I hope more manufacturers jump on this bandwagon. Means more choices for us. This is good n
Night Calling
Ernest might be able to give us some feedback as he seems to love the XP Accolade. For calling coyotes at night, I scan continuously. The question is will you be able to comfortably hold them for 30 minutes pretty much continuously while scanning on
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Pulled the Trigger on another Tikka today by Terry Lightle @ 07/06/20 08:06 PM

This is my second one the newest 223 is shooting very well so far and would not part with my 22-250.Both of mine seem to shoot best at about 1 1/2 grains under max powder charge,I am using Varget in both.
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Looking for Pros and Cons of Pulsar XP50 accolade LRF binos by Mr. Poppadopalis @ 07/06/20 07:23 PM

Started my night hunting with a Stanley spotlight, Flir PS32, Flir LS64 and now a Ir Patrol M250. Your thoughts on IR Patrol versus Pulsar XP50 Accolade LRF?? Thank you!
Second Amendment Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Any Interest in NRA ILA Legislative Alerts? by hm1996 @ 07/06/20 07:08 PM

To read entire story, cut and paste the (BOLD)headline in your browser Grassroots Alert: Vol. 27, No. 27 7/6/2020 Support NRA-ILA 2020 NRA-ILA Summer Auction Click here to check out the 2020 NRA-ILA Summer Auction! Choosing Self-Reliance: New NI
The Church of The Painful Truth
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: tnshootist Thing is now people seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves. truth right there^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +2 But with that said you have to get your news somewhere
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Does BARREL TWIST effect RECOIL? by Hellgate @ 07/06/20 06:53 PM

Both are carbine lengths with 16" HBAR barrels.
Custom Calls For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving Predator Masters Sale by BMeyer @ 07/06/20 06:39 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys... it’s been my pleasure to share the HOB stage with ya”ll. A lot of great calls have come and gone since I first joined here, as well as some great call makers. I will still be making and selling calls, as well as fr
The Church of The Painful Truth
Jump to new posts Re: Just Another Night In Detroit by ADK @ 07/06/20 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Plant.OneOriginally Posted By: ADK I'm sure the criminals are coming in from the suburbs Plant.One. i was referring as you can clearly see above to the people fooling in their cars in the intersections and the nice cars li
Reloading & Ammo
Jump to new posts Re: FAVORITE 223 POWDER???? by cgbills @ 07/06/20 06:36 PM

XBR8208. Not as fast as some, but temp insensitive and usually has small spreads with big nodes
Reloading & Ammo
If you go to a standard load, think about using a bullet with a tangent ogive. Tangent ogive's are generally more forgiving with "jump" than secant. This is part of the reason why SMK's are so popular
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: Does BARREL TWIST effect RECOIL? by cgbills @ 07/06/20 06:28 PM

What length are the gas systems on the rifles? There is a significant difference between say a carbine length and mid-length gas. The extra length on the mid helps the port pressure go down
AR's
Jump to new posts Re: New 6.5 build by MISportsman @ 07/06/20 06:26 PM

Thanks guys, great info from all of you. I'll definitely check into all of this before I make any decisions
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Failed to fire with CCI BR primers. by Rustydust @ 07/06/20 06:26 PM

I got new firing pin and spring ordered from Brownells, Keith. I am hoping that will fix the issue. But like I said, only the BR primer and only ones from one brick of primers are doing it. Some others I tried worked fine. And this is with the VV N
Predator Hunting
Jump to new posts Re: 6.5 grendal for dogs by Shooter222 @ 07/06/20 06:05 PM

Yes
Night Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Trail poi and 2nd season setup by Toro @ 07/06/20 06:01 PM

I sent my third trail back this spring. All 3 had poi issue. This time they told me that their testing didn’t show any poi issue but offered to send me a replacement trail. I strongly declined, since this was 3rd one with same issue. Used it all wint
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Fixed power by Danh20 @ 07/06/20 05:48 PM

I have a 6x42 fixed swarovski scope mounted on a Sako forester .243. This combo has killed several antelope and a few deer. In fact, my largest mule deer was taken with this setup. Never taken it out for coyotes as I have others to chose from. Maybe
Firearms
Jump to new posts Re: Failed to fire with CCI BR primers. by ackleyman @ 07/06/20 05:45 PM

Russ, replace the firing pin spring if it continues. Also, take the bolt apart, look down inside. If you have blanked a primer in the past, that little Tit got blown back in the bolt body, now it is impeding the firing pin fall...maybe.
Optics
Jump to new posts Re: Calling scope power by Danh20 @ 07/06/20 05:38 PM

Most of the terrain we hunt is open grain fields with rolling hills. When calling, my scope is at low setting depending on the gun being used. My .223 has a 3 x 9 and my .243 has a 4 x 12. Most shots are under 100 yards, but have taken a few at 200+
Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.