.243 58gr & 65gr V-Max

Nosler makes the 55 ballistic tip that's lead cored, purple tipped that is the original holy grail that's linked above, another called a Silvertip that's the same bullet but moly coated with a grey tip instead of the normal purple color and an all copper version for dudes with man buns that live and hunt California (they also squat to pee).
Wow, it sounds like a Predator Masters moderator is attacking the hunters in California. The liberal people that live in the biggest 12 cities in California out number the 40% of normal Californians that don't live in big cities.

That was out of line on Kino's part. California predator hunters were in part the back bone of the sport of predator calling. While the politics of California are in disarray there are still some great predator hunters there that need our support not derision.

I think he was just kidding around. I think the lead free version shoots and performs very well, supposedly has a higher BC too.

It was a joke guys, relax
Yeah, that's what people say when they get busted. Based on some of your previous comments, I don't think it was intended as a "joke" at all, just arrogance. Either way, it was out of line. So were the comments to the man with the 5000-round 243s. I would like to think the forum could expect more from its moderators. I guess not.

Yeah, that's what people say when they get busted. Based on some of your previous comments, I don't think it was intended as a "joke" at all, just arrogance. Either way, it was out of line. So were the comments to the man with the 5000-round 243s. I would like to think the forum could expect more from its moderators. I guess not.

Was it the man bun comment or the squatting to pee comment that triggered you??? My post was a joke at California and it's ridiculous regulations (all copper bullets) that's decided and voted on by far left quacks, so stop trying to make it something else.

As for the "expecting more" from a moderator I challenge you to take a look around and see what i actually post. I'm on here almost every single day trying to post/help with technical information from guns, reloading, equipment, callers, pretty much everything pertinent to helping guys kill more coyotes.

I do have thick skin and a sense of humor so I'm not sure how to make you feel "warm and fuzzy" but one suggestion is don't take everything on the internet as personal.

Back