You ate what?

How about some pickled pigs feet, really good where you would normally find the toe jam! YUUUMMY! You will need a tooth pick to get all those tendons and such between your teeth afterwords!

Quote:In college I drank a double shot glass of aquarium water with a live goldfish in it.
I did nine one night on a bet in college, didn't blow chunks because I would have lost the bet.

My first kill was a robin, with my first BB gun. I was so proud, took it home to my dad. He told me that anything I kill I should eat so he cooked it. It wasn't bad but not dove or pheasant for sure.
I ran away once and ate birds that I shot with my BB gun for two days before my parents and the cops found me.,

Originally Posted By: billyho11 Quote:In college I drank a double shot glass of aquarium water with a live goldfish in it.
I did nine one night on a bet in college, didn't blow chunks because I would have lost the bet.

My bet was I only had to get him down, not keep him in there. Even at that I'm not sure I could have kept it down for very long! I tip my hat to you buddy!

Quote:My bet was I only had to get him down, not keep him in there. Even at that I'm not sure I could have kept it down for very long! I tip my hat to you buddy!
College ignorance was bliss. I know I couldn't do it now. Heck I can't even change a diaper without losing it.
sick.gif

Armadillo, nutria, and Brazilian Feijoada (black bean stew made with every part of pork you can imagine - this stuff is AWESOME) with pig ears. Ears are a bit chewy, and the one I ate still had hair on it that tickled the throat on the way down. The armadillo and nutria were both pretty good, and I'd eat either again.

I’ve ate a lot of things in my day. In Vietnam I ask a Vietnamese women what I was eating and she looked around the street and pointed to a dog and cat running down the street, I just about lost it that day
eek.gif
. Some of the things that I “was” going to eat was enough to gag a maggot.
Good thing I knew Jack Daniel’s back then.
whistle.gif
Gene’o

Good lord, when I was a batchelor I would eat things for money. I've eaten coon, possum, bobcat backstrap, cessos(SP? brains), tripas, live lizzards, a field mouse, june bugs, fire ants, earthworms, beer with snuff in it, a small garden snake, rattlesnake, peyote, unknown mushrooms, a 3"piece of grapevine, cigarettes, a live scorpion,(made 7.00 on that deal...not near enough, tasted like spoiled butter in a crunchy shell
crazy.gif
), gunpowder, shot glasses full of tobasco and Daves Insanity Sauce, the snakeoil from the bar back matt, and a couple of fish eyes raw. The worst was rotten clabbered milk..the money was still green! There is a reason for the Trashcan being the Trashcan
smirk.gif

I am now married and the Boss put a stop to my steady stream of income at parties. Get a bunch of drunks in a group and the ammount of money they can come up with is pretty impressive. Odd how your future spouse can find it cool to see you eat crap when you are single then drop the hammer on a money maker once she gets her claws into you.

Trashcan
DCC

Heck I'm half mexican, 1/4 Irish and 1/4 German. I dont think they toss anything away. I eaten just about anything growing up.

A live leech... it turned up in my beer after helping one buddy land a large walleye, while the onlooking buddy was apparently bored. It slid down nicely at the end of the beer.

The weridest stuff i have tried are frog legs, rattlesnake, and horse. No way i could try any animal that resembles a rodent or dog i'd blow chunks for sure. Maybe the cats would be ok i've heard mt. lion is good.

Originally Posted By: trashcanGood lord, when I was a batchelor I would eat things for money. I've eaten coon, possum, bobcat backstrap, cessos(SP? brains), tripas, live lizzards, a field mouse, june bugs, fire ants, earthworms, beer with snuff in it, a small garden snake, rattlesnake, peyote, unknown mushrooms, a 3"piece of grapevine, cigarettes, a live scorpion,(made 7.00 on that deal...not near enough, tasted like spoiled butter in a crunchy shell
crazy.gif
), gunpowder, shot glasses full of tobasco and Daves Insanity Sauce, the snakeoil from the bar back matt, and a couple of fish eyes raw. The worst was rotten clabbered milk..the money was still green! There is a reason for the Trashcan being the Trashcan
smirk.gif

I am now married and the Boss put a stop to my steady stream of income at parties. Get a bunch of drunks in a group and the ammount of money they can come up with is pretty impressive. Odd how your future spouse can find it cool to see you eat crap when you are single then drop the hammer on a money maker once she gets her claws into you.

Trashcan
DCC

Thomas you never cease to amaze me!

Last edited:
Water Moccasin(grilled), cow tounge(stewed), Cow cheaks(BBQ),Grasshopper(grilled), Pufferfish(grilled, didn't know they were poisonous),......... my moms cooking........

I had a great uncle who spent most of his life unencumbered by employment. Fished, hunted and trapped for a living. He could cook up one heck of a good possum.

You people have issues.

I did "attempt" to drink a spitter one time in the Army. The violent throw up could only be rivaled by food poisoning.

There is definitely something in men ages 15-25 that make them inherently stupid.

Good times.

Originally Posted By: ozzyThis is a loaded gun, Beaver......didnt have to kill it.

Nothing better than fresh Beaver!!!

Originally Posted By: WestonI ate a molerat on friday night.... long story...... it was pretty good though.

OK, I'll bite.....what is a "molerat"?

Originally Posted By: youngdonTomolly sp. (lobster guts), I once poured the slime from a tub of fish in a guys coke... He drank it!
Tomalley is lobster liver and is about the tastiest part of the lobster.

Jack

Back