Yes ..... ILLEGAL ALIEN is a CORRECT term .....

Hidalgo

The Democrats will go to whatever lengths necessary to accomplish their agenda, even changing our basic language.

Local News Migrants rally at NYC's City Hall, want officials to make it easier for them to work

Gov. Kathy Hochul has tried to speed along the process, but to no avail.

"We need real immigration reform," Mayor Eric Adams said. "Something is just not right and we need to fix it."

"It's clear our immigration system is broken, and needs overhauling," New York City Immigrant Affairs Commissioner Manuel Castro said.

The migrants at City Hall are also upset over language access barriers and temporary shelters, saying 30 days isn't long enough.

One mother and her two children who have been staying at the humanitarian relief center at Floyd Bennett Field said the city should provide more assistance.

"What I expected to have was help from the American people, and I don't see it," she said.

Latest news is tha NYC is not doing enough for illegals (who were demonstrating outside city hall) so they just established a new government agency to "see what can be done to make the "recent arrivals excellent treatment be even more excellent". It seems that the "recent arrivals" are complaining that they are not all getting the $500/night free luxury hotel lodging, and the food is not acceptable, free debit cards for casual needs, free medical care sub par, etc., etc. The feds long ago changed the terminology from illegal alien to undocumented migrant.
Don't get me started, I could go on and on about pronouns..............an illegal is an illegal, a man is a man and a woman is a woman, and even if a supreme court justice cannot tell the difference, I can!
There, I feel better now. šŸ˜†

Interesting. Listening to an AFR sow today, comments are that Dems/courts are re-defining words to suit their purpose. Real danger to the US.

And to add insult to injury:
Illegals Instructed to Vote Biden for Border NGO to ā€˜Stay Openā€™

An advocacy group based in Northeastern Mexico that lobbies U.S. lawmakers has distributed and posted flyers encouraging illegal immigrants to vote for President Joe Biden in the 2024 election, according to The Heritage Foundationā€™s Oversight Project.

Translated from Spanish, the Oversight Project notes, the flyers posted by the organization Resource Center Matamoros say: ā€œReminder to vote for President Biden when you are in the United States. We need another four years of his term to stay open.ā€ (The Daily Signal is Heritageā€™s news and commentary outlet.

Any advocacy group in Mexico, central/south America is a NGO. These NGO's have been fighting for their share of 1.4 BILLION U.S. dollars the United Nations has budgeted for 2024 to get 3 million individuals to the U.S./Mexico border. Biden promised the U.N. 460 million this year. YOU are paying for the invasion.

Any advocacy group in Mexico, central/south America is a NGO. These NGO's have been fighting for their share of 1.4 BILLION U.S. dollars the United Nations has budgeted for 2024 to get 3 million individuals to the U.S./Mexico border. Biden promised the U.N. 460 million this year. YOU are paying for the invasion.

IOM UN Migration
Read carefully between the lines such as
IOM also manages the international transportation of refugees to their final U.S. destination. Upon arrival in the U.S., reception and placement assistance are provided by a non-profit Resettlement Agency, with support from state and local governments and the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).
https://usrap.iom.int/iom-and-united-states-refugee-admissions-program-usrap
The United States has long been a safe haven for refugees from around the world. The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an important partner in advancing the United States policy objective of promoting safe, humane, and orderly migration. For decades as part of broader resettlement, migration health, and movement assistance programming, IOM has provided valuable support to the resettlement of refugees to the U.S. under the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP).

Must watch video for inside view:
Michael Yon - Secrets of the DariƩn Gap

Back