XLR 250 Mount

ok thanks ill try it when i get home today after getting some mounts and then bolting them together rite? go to lowes or something and find a bolt that will get both locked together

Here is what i came up with.Used two millet angle lock rings i had layin around to move the beam left or right so the beam will align with the cross hairs.The bottom ring mount is an ultra high see-thru 30mm the nut that it came with was perfect to make it easy on-off.

0126111409.jpg

0126111448.jpg

mine now looks very similar. i bought an ar rail on the way home cut in half bolted together back to back and mounted a ring up side down on my scope then the rail then a ring rite side up with the light in it and it clears really well just need to figure a shade now. i would add a pic but dont know how

Hope this helps i copied it from another thread.

Get a photobucket account. Upload the pics there. Hover cursor over uploaded pics there and right click the IMG code(it will auto copy) Copy the IMG code only, not the others

Come here and paste the IMG code in yer post and select the using UBB and HTML code at the bottom of the post box.

Submit the post and the pic will appear.

Hover yer cursor arrow over the pic at the bucket and right click the IMG code only. Its the last code in the drop down list of codes.

When you right click it, it copies automatically.

Come here and paste the code in yer post and submit post.

Done. Pic will appear.

Guys, those are some good looking ideas.

Kzone, your mount looks really good. What brand ring is the one attached to the scope (with the large nut)?

Originally Posted By: 6mm06

Kzone, your mount looks really good. What brand ring is the one attached to the scope (with the large nut)?

I dont know the brand got them at a local shop.Told them what i was up to and that i needed some cheap 30mm rings He said "wait a minute" came out of the back with 2 unpackaged but new ultra high see tru 30mm rings I said "how much?" He Replied "10 bucks" Made my day. I did see them when searchin around can't remember where.

I am currently using this same mount. Search e-bay that is where I bought it and I want to say it was $18.00 or so with free shipping. Have a high shoot through ring that I mounted on light to get it higher above scope so I could still use flip up lens caps on scope. Works great!

Originally Posted By: 6mm06

Its made buy weaver found it in the link you put up lower on the page.that tac mount is nice would be great in 30mm.

Here are some mounts I have come up with lately.

This one is for the AR. It's a 45 degree offset mount that attaches to the Picatinny gas
block. It is out of the way of the scope. Got it at Sportsman's Guide, but it's available
other places too.

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

This mount is for a shotgun. Easy to install and works great. Got it at Sportsman's Guide.

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

This mount is for a rifle scope. I haven't installed it yet.

DSC00392.jpg

Back