X-Caliber vs BHW

Kinda like a Tax Stamp... They got their money in advance, now they will start on it
wink.gif

It's been 7 weeks since they got my money, its been done for a week but they are still trying to figure out what size to drill the gas port
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964Originally Posted By: pyscodogOh well, guess I'll just set back and wait some more.

It will be well worth the wait
wink.gif

Ditto that. It sure will.

And here is something worth mentioning too. I just got through cleaning my X-Caliber .243 AI barrel. I shot around 70 rounds through it just a few days ago and decided that I better clean it before I put it away. And it did not even need it! Slickity slick barrels do not foul quickly and what fouling you do get cleans up easily too. Just a few patches of Barnes CR-10 and presto! Clean as the proverbial whistle!

I have scrubbed many a bore over the years. NOT having to do that on a regular basis now is very nice indeed.

I put an x-caliber in 6.5 Creedmoor on my Savage last weekend . It's a 26" med Palma contour. The first load I ran shot .3 I went up . 3 grains and it was almost same hole. I ran it to 500 and it still holds . 5 MOA, probably closer to .3. Wind was awful too. Very happy with mine .

Psycodog, you will have your barrel before long!!!

I have 3 X caliber barrels, none copper foul, they all shoot bug holes, tiny groups!

Keith

Last edited:
5speed received my money and now my dies are on the way. Should be able to at least start forming my brass in a few days. YooHoo, getting closer all the time.

Originally Posted By: pyscodog5speed received my money and now my dies are on the way. Should be able to at least start forming my brass in a few days. YooHoo, getting closer all the time.

Yipee! And I just got a call today from my guy telling me that my new Lilja .17 Remington barrel as well as my new Hart .223 AI got shipped out today! Be here Thursday! Ooh.........anticipation!
thumbup1.gif

Back