Will we ever be able to avoid the long wait time?

So now that we know that they can actually do quick turnarounds,does everyone thing this will be the norm from here on out. I have my doubts.

I was in a local shop yesterday and over heard a conversation the counter person was having on the same subject of wait times. She told them is was a toss up. Some get approved in a couple of weeks and some take months and months. Nothing cut in stone as to when you would get approved.

This is why I have never bought a suppressor. As bad as I'd like to have one I may not have the rifle a year from now. I do like trading and getting something different now and then. I have always had the thought if I'm legal to buy a firearm, why a year long wait to buy a can?
well, you can always keep the can and trade the rifle. However, I'm like you in the respect I've gone 60 years without one and cannot see the benefit when compared to the costs and the Gov paper work. They SHOULD be available over the counter, they're NOT a firearm. Anyway, they're not for me, hell I can buy another rifle for the costs of a can! It's all about personal preference and spending your hard earned money in any manner of fashion you choose.

well, you can always keep the can and trade the rifle. However, I'm like you in the respect I've gone 60 years without one and cannot see the benefit when compared to the costs and the Gov paper work. They SHOULD be available over the counter, they're NOT a firearm. Anyway, they're not for me, hell I can buy another rifle for the costs of a can! It's all about personal preference and spending your hard earned money in any manner of fashion you choose.

Buy a can! totally worth it!!! i thought he same as you. Paperwork was easy enough

Back