Who Persecutes An Entire Religious Group Are You Kidding????

I agree shootist... It seems none of the immigrants coming to the US today are willing to assimilate. Instead they are looking to bring and maintain their culture here.. This is not acceptable to me!

Yesterday a Hispanic man came into our shop and after several frustrating minutes of trying to understand him, he asked if anyone who worked here spoke espaniol. Our reply was, "no, does anyone in your family speak English?". He left in a car with a with a Mexican national flag front plate (in Kansas front plate can be anything you want)
I'm of German decent and my front plate is not a German national flag!

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEOriginally Posted By: Big_FootOriginally Posted By: woodguruTerrorists no more represent what it is to be a Muslim than skinheads represent true Christian values.

Californication is a disease and all of the inhabitants are infected. Hopefully we can keep it contained.
Up yours bigfoot your statement above is moronic. I take offence. Plenty of us here in Cal who do not think like Woody. What the [beeep] is wrong with you? Grizz

Grizz,
You are correct. I was at the time so focused on the ignorance of woodie that I did not take the time to consider this. I sincerely apologize to you and all the others that I may have offended.

I just read where a Muslim cleric is now demanding that they are exempt from the laws of this country since they conflict with Sharia Law and that Sharia Law is above American Law...

IMHO, if "they" (regardless of country of origin) don't like, or conform, to our codified law, they should leave the U.S. and return to their home country....Just as they should be required to learn, and speak, English while living here on any type of permanent basis....

Do I support restricting the inflow of Muslims to this country, certainly I do...We do not have the capability of vetting and researching their backgrounds and that puts each and every one of us in potential danger..

Another article I read explains the desire of Obama to make the continued use of the term ISIL as opposed to ISIS when referring to the Islamic State...The "L" is for "Levant" and that means the totality of the Islamic/Arabic land and this includes that occupied by Israel....He reportedly even went as far as creating an Executive Order for that designation to be used within the State Department...Just another form of disrespect aimed at the Israel people....

I still believe that he is a hard core Muslim that is doing his best to promote their beliefs and undermine the principles upon which this country was founded...There has never been a political leader that has been so divisive and untruthful in our history as he has...

According to the Bible God does not really have a problem with persecuting entire groups of people. He also sees no problem with pounding in the head of your slave (as long as you don't kill him) lol..so, condoned violence is not something solely located within the koran. The problem today is that there's far more Muslims than Christians that actually believe and follow everything in their book (especially the dangerous stuff). Modern Christianity is largely a Benign religion as compared to what it has been in the past.

I just read a tag line on this site that someone has. It is a quote attributed to Einstien that goes something like "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who refuse to do anything about it." I think that woodguru needs to realize that Trump has a plan to stop some of the evil, he is doing something about it. See any Democrats doing anything about it?

Swampwalker, an understanding of the old and new testament alike and the timelines within and the laws that God had for people. It really hurts to see folks that don't want to believe take things out of context and use it to smear the Lord without having any idea of who it is you are talking about. I don't have time for a long post....gotta get the kids to school but the two points you made are so far off .....I'm sure someone else will chime in here

Thank you, Ornery one.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back