Who knows about H&R 22-250??? (Pics)

I picked up some winchester 45 grain jhp and this is the results. There are 7 shots in which 2 that are marked was shot from 200 yards, the other 5 was at 100 yards. The distance from center to center on the 200 yard shots is 1.752 inches. Let me know what you think. Sorry about the picture quality, I could not get the picture to transfer to phone, so I took a picture with phone of computer screen. Thank you

1327461641.jpg

Alot of times they wont eject because of the chambers. They all have very rough chambers. SOMETIMES you can take a drill and wooden dowel with emery cloth wrapped around it and polish up the chamber and get them to eject. The whole rifles are hit or miss.Just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!

Originally Posted By: CatkillerAlot of times they wont eject because of the chambers. They all have very rough chambers. SOMETIMES you can take a drill and wooden dowel with emery cloth wrapped around it and polish up the chamber and get them to eject. The whole rifles are hit or miss.Just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!

I have a Handi Rifle that did the same thing. I just took a casing and tapped a hole in the back of it. Chucked in into my drill with a little fine lapping compound. It only took about 10 seconds to clean up the burrs. Now it ejects great.

Back