When will the Bush bashing stop?

Quote:
When that blabbering idiot is out of office might be a start. Asked what it would be like on the day after he leaves office during his final press conference and I wanted to smash the tv as he fought to find the words so he just talked about his time in office.

Glad his time is up.

Quote by OKRattler that fits here too !!

Dude give Obama a break.He isnt even in office yet.
And don't get ahead of yourself.He has to get through one term before he can go through both terms....Geeze!!!

Talk about trying to find words !!

Last edited:
Quote:
When that blabbering idiot is out of office might be a start. Asked what it would be like on the day after he leaves office during his final press conference and I wanted to smash the tv as he fought to find the words so he just talked about his time in office.

Glad his time is up.

Now i understand how ,Middle east Coaster and white Turkey and Duddy rabbit have been able to stay on this forum as long as they have .WE have a fellow Bush hater as a mod , it all makes sense now !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I under stand now why a comment like this was left on !!!

Quote:
cheney is the guy who should give us our next Federal holiday when he departs this world...finally. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:

Glad his time is up.

Now i understand how ,Middle east Coaster and white Turkey and Duddy rabbit have been able to stay on this forum as long as they have . They have a fellow Bush hater as a mod , it all makes sense now !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Guys, just FYI, Stu, Jeff and I are the only mods who exercise any authority over this forum. You raise a totally legitimate issue, Rob, and I just want to clarify how the whole mod presence here works and I think there may be some confusion and/or rumor over this issue. When other mods post here they post as PM members and are subject to the same regs as any other member--as am I when I post on a forum that isn't one of the three I co-moderate. As you may recall, Stu and TJ went at it here pretty good back before the election and nobody got any special treatment. In fact, I've had to send more than one of my good, personal friends PMs wearing my mod hat about a questionable post or word choice--it just comes with the job.

Mod-to-mod communication is apolitical and typically fairly routine about technical issues related to the maintenance and operation of the site and its future, policies, etc.

Members AND MODS are removed by a vote for TOS violations only, so unless somebody breaks an established rule they can post their opinions w/o fear of retribution. Unpopular views are in NO way cause for removal.

Besides...what would we do without old DR and ECH to kick around, anyway? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Glad his time is up.

Now i understand how ,Middle east Coaster and white Turkey and Duddy rabbit have been able to stay on this forum as long as they have . They have a fellow Bush hater as a mod , it all makes sense now !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Guys, just FYI, Stu, Jeff and I are the only mods who exercise any authority over this forum. You raise a totally legitimate issue, Rob, and I just want to clarify how the whole mod presence here works and I think there may be some confusion and/or rumor over this issue. When other mods post here they post as PM members and are subject to the same regs as any other member--as am I when I post on a forum that isn't one of the three I co-moderate. As you may recall, Stu and TJ went at it here pretty good back before the election and nobody got any special treatment. In fact, I've had to send more than one of my good, personal friends PMs wearing my mod hat about a questionable post or word choice--it just comes with the job.

Mod-to-mod communication is apolitical and typically fairly routine about technical issues related to the maintenance and operation of the site and its future, policies, etc.

Members AND MODS are removed by a vote for TOS violations only, so unless somebody breaks an established rule they can post their opinions w/o fear of retribution. Unpopular views are in NO way cause for removal.

Besides...what would we do without old DR and ECH to kick around, anyway? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cool !!!!!!!

I just think when some one makes a post about someones early death , that is over the top . Any reference to a death of our president any of them Clinton , Obama or Bush is wrong and should not be allowed IMHO !!

RobK .

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Glad his time is up.

Cool !!!!!!!

I just think when some one makes a post about someones early death , that is over the top . Any reference to a death of our president any of them Clinton , Obama or Bush is wrong and should not be allowed IMHO !!

RobK .

Point well taken! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back