What was your first custom call purchase??

Thanks Yoter, for the pic! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Yessir, them's the critter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifonly mine's darker than all those. The call on the right is almost the same color, I suppose. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Boy, I sure wish it still looked as nice as those do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
The years of use/abuse have taken their toll on the finish. Heck I've plum worn off the finish on the mouthpiece, so it now just looks like spit-shine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
That call & my CritrCall were my workhorse calls for 10 years, & brought in mucho coyotes over the years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

my first two were made out of cedar from TwoToms!!!!!!!!!! sounds great. and my third one is from carvercalls!!!!

thank you both of you for some excellent calls cant wait to purchase more

My first one was a carved maple and walnut closed reed from HuntnCarve. When I got it in the mail it actually was my first two, because ol' Dave had stuck another call in there as a gift. Dave's a good man in my book!

Back