What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

2qw2dev.jpg

I can tell right now that there is something not right with Frank Stelmach. He is obviously not thinking coherently and should probably undergo a full psychiatric examination for his incompetence before he can return to his gun range and gun shop where he makes his living... Good idea frank.(emphasized with heavy sarcasm) Perhaps you're paranoid if you think you need to own an FFL business

Originally Posted By: Frank Stelmach of Double Tap Shooting Range and Gun Shop says
“There should be expanded background checks — extending into your family, friends and associates,” he said. “And there should be a mental health screening. In Europe, if you want to buy a gun, you have to see a doctor (for a psychiatric examination) to see if something’s not right.

Or perhaps Frank could move back to Europe where his views are more accommodated and where owning firearms is not a Constitutional right. He could take all the progressives, muzloids and every anti-American subversive along with him, as well as that stupid sissy propagandist from NYDN while he's at it.

Meanwhile in Europe:

Originally Posted By: beaufort observerEuropeans flock to buy guns in the face of Muslim invasion
A word to the wise: Europeans are on a rampage to acquire weapons in the face of a muslim invasion…
Austrians are arming themselves at record rates in an effort to defend their households against feared attacks from Muslim invaders.

Tens of thousands of Muslim "refugees" have poured into Austria from Hungary and Slovenia in recent months on their way to Germany and Sweden, two wealthy European countries that have laid out the welcome mat for migrants. More than a million will end up in Germany alone by the end of this year, according to estimates from the German government.

Obtaining a working firearm and ammunition in Germany, Britain, Denmark and the Netherlands is practically impossible for the average citizen. Germany, for instance, requires a psychological evaluation, the purchase of liability insurance and verifiable compliance with strict firearms storage and safety rules. And self-defense is not even a valid reason to purchase a gun in these countries.

The laws in Austria, while still strict, are a bit less overbearing.

A Czech TV report confirms that long guns – shotguns and rifles – have been flying off the shelves in Austria, and Austrians who haven't already purchased a gun may not have a chance to get one for some time. They're all sold out.

And those arming themselves are primarily women.

"If anyone wants to buy a long gun in Austria right now, too bad for them," the Czech newscaster says. "All of them are currently sold out."

He cites the Austrian news outlet Trioler Tageszeitung as the source of his report.

"We cannot complain about lack of demand," Stephen Mayer, a gun merchant, told Trioler Tageszeitung.

He claims the stock has been sold out for the last three weeks and that demand is being fueled by fears generated by social changes.

"People want to protect themselves," Mayer said. "Nonetheless, the most common purchasers of arms are primarily Austrian women."

They are also buying pepper sprays, which Mayer said are in big demand among those who can't get a gun.

Alan Gottlieb, executive vice president of the Second Amendment Foundation, said he recently returned from a gun rights event in Europe, where he sensed a change in attitude toward firearms.

"I just returned from a gun rights meeting in Belgium, and I can attest that all over Europe people now want the means to defend themselves," Gottlieb told WND. "Self-defense is no longer a dirty word. In countries like Austria, where it is still legal to own a firearm, gun sales are at record levels. I can tell you first-hand that people in Europe now wish they had a Second Amendment."

More potential new customers are entering the market than ever before, according to the Czech report.

Now here is a American who understands and gets it. You can hear the passion and love of our country in her voice. Patriot Nurse for US Senate 2020.

Because it is so much safer in Europe where there is way too many BS gun control laws.

Last edited:
Lets not forget the LIES perpetrated by the media that the horrific AR-15 was used in Florida.(it wasn't)

If it looks evil it must be evil. Profiling is just fine if it is done by the leftists.

Stu wrote:"Now I don't know the guy, have never even seen a picture of him, but he just has to be one special form of a twinkie"

Actually if you placed a twinkle between an AR15 and your shoulder, it wouldn't even squeeze the cream filling out. So, yea, I'd say he's "special"

The Twinkie...

In the AR I've found that the flash suppressor can cause some to be considerably louder than others. Nephew has a DPMS Classic 16, I believe it is, and I have a Lo Pro Classic. Same rounds, both 16" barrel, side by side comparison is like night and day, the bull barrel on mine is considerably quieter.

Still... neither even remotely compares to my 357 mag, 44 mag, and won't even touch a 22 mag fired out a pickup window. That one will make your rears ring for DAYS!!

Gersh Kuntzman's conclusion that "there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer. If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country." was well written, considering the context (2016 and the looming Hillary/Donald election).
The number of commenters here unable to discuss gun use or gun safety without juvenile masculinity remarks is a sad reminder that our culture has an unhealthy and irrational obsession toward guns. And one sad consequence is that the majority of US gun deaths are suicides. In other words, our obsession is killing us.

Gun safety and gun control are two completely different things. Getting the two confused with one another are mainstream news propaganda/leftist talking points.

Governments are the undisputed champions of mass murder. When leftists take control of governments they usually have an insatiable lust for mass murder of their political rivals or anyone who they don't like. Time and again history proves this is a fact. Throughout the 20th century the left has stacked mountains of human skulls.

About 100,000 people die anually due to fentanyl overdose which primarily comes into our country across the wide open borders right along with thousands of narco drug cartel and human smuggling terrorists. Seriously, if you and your comrades were serious about something why don't you go do something about the boat and semi loads of fentanyl coming into our country. The truth is leftists don't give two s---- about the lives of others, just their politcal agenda to turn America into a global communist s---hole like venezuela.

Also, it wasn't all that long ago many leftists were calling for "unvaccinated" people (People who don't trust the corrupt governmets dangerous medical experiments.) to be forced into concentration camps here in the USA. They're still trying to use medical tyranny to force their political will and agendas.

The bottom line is that people with AKs and ARs don't get in cattle cars.

"Gersh Kuntzman's conclusion that "there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer."

Gersh Kuntzman's conclusion that "there's nothing unmanly about reminding my readers that mass murder is much easier to commit with a semi-automatic killing machine than it is with a hammer. If that makes me a girl, well, maybe we should have a girl running the country." was well written, considering the context (2016 and the looming Hillary/Donald election).
The number of commenters here unable to discuss gun use or gun safety without juvenile masculinity remarks is a sad reminder that our culture has an unhealthy and irrational obsession toward guns. And one sad consequence is that the majority of US gun deaths are suicides. In other words, our obsession is killing us.

Last edited:

The US has by far the highest gun death rate among advanced countries. And this scatterplot shows that there is correlation among countries between the number of guns (per person) and the number of gun deaths (per person). There are similar statistics comparing states within the US. These statistics suggest that we could reduce the number of gun deaths in the US by dramatically reducing the number of guns. We should regulate them more tightly so there are fewer casual (and often misguided and untrained and sometime unstable) gun buyers seeking "personal protection" (who end up endangering themselves far more than they are protecting themselves), leaving most of the guns in the hands of safety-conscious hunters and law enforcement people. Scatterplot from Gun Deaths vs. Gun Ownership ← Inductio Ex Machina ← Mark Reid

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 10.15.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 10.15.18 PM.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 25
Back