What hunting vehicle you guys use?

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbob2019 Dodge Ram 1500
IMG_0364 by Robert Morris, on Flickr

holy mackerel. that FoxPro field staff job must pay pretty dang good.

smile.gif

2005 CTD quad cab or 1968 Toyota FJ40 - depends on where we are hunting as to what vehicle I use. I guess I do use the quad on a couple of ranches just not to often.

Originally Posted By: kswaterfowl2017 Toyota Tacoma trd off road
[img:center][url='http://i.imgur.com/ngInxrZ' t=_self]
ngInxrZ.jpg'
[/url][/img]

Exactly like this one except with a long bed and a low profile tool box 😀

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: derbyacresbob2019 Dodge Ram 1500

holy mackerel. that FoxPro field staff job must pay pretty dang good.

smile.gif

I took all the money I have saved by reloading my own ammo and paid cash for the new Dodge!
lol.gif

Toyota RAV4, redneck version. Wish I had taken a pic, Several years ago my son and I shot 3 coyotes. Put them in the home made roof rack, then had my wife drive it to Moscow, ID to sell the furs.

Fj Cruiser, 3" lift with 2.5" diameter Radflos, adjustable upper control arms so I could adjust the alignment enough for 35" tires. Steel front and rear bumpers, rock sliders, a 12500lb winch I can quickly put in the front or back, always has a snatch strap, tow straps, large variety of shackles, including synthetic, hi-lift, 6 ton jack stands. and so on. Did the rear diff lock hack so I can lock the rear differential in 2 wheel drive, 4 hi, or 4 low. Corbeau heated suspension seat as my drivers seat.

Back