What does everyone do with their dead coyotes?

I will buy the popcorn. It's unfortunate that my opinion is not valued as highly as some of the others. My daddy taught me if you don't eat what you kill, then don't kill it.

Well I agree you can't eat a coyote, but you can utilize the fur. Whether to sell or to tan for your wall or floor.

That is just my opinion, And I should have a right to it.

Oh and by the way. I don't hunt between March and November.

I do, However, agree with Barry in that if the problem is livestock depredation. Do what you gotta do.

Dav

Originally Posted By: MPFDThere is a place in town that buys mine. They buy them whole, fur and all for about $5-8 a piece. I think the name of the place is Hunan Super Buffet, or something IDK. Real nice asian people, always really excited to get them...

You know that John Henry tried to cook a coyote? I don't think it was too good....
drool.gif

Originally Posted By: MousedipperI will buy the popcorn. It's unfortunate that my opinion is not valued as highly as some of the others. My daddy taught me if you don't eat what you kill, then don't kill it.

Well I agree you can't eat a coyote, but you can utilize the fur. Whether to sell or to tan for your wall or floor.

That is just my opinion, And I should have a right to it.

Oh and by the way. I don't hunt between March and November.

I do, However, agree with Barry in that if the problem is livestock depredation. Do what you gotta do.

Dav

I try to respect everyones opinion on this site. I'm here to learn what I can and share what I know and maybe help someone in the process. Although I'm sure I've learned more than I've taught. Lol

Originally Posted By: MousedipperMaybe some of you wastrels should check out Coyotegods.com

Any one who wastes a valuable game animal should not be allowed to have a gun. You stated your opinion, this is mine.

Dave

You are welcome to all the mangy coyotes I shoot.
All you can eat, just come pick them up.
I'll let you know when and where to pick them up.

Originally Posted By: MPFDThere is a place in town that buys mine. They buy them whole, fur and all for about $5-8 a piece. I think the name of the place is Hunan Super Buffet, or something IDK. Real nice asian people, always really excited to get them...

WINNING!!!!!!! Well played~!

Originally Posted By: NEYOTEMANI'll have to remember to stay away from Hunans from now on!!!

What do you think that meat on a stick is.

Skin all mine out unless they have mange. I burn the mangey ones. I get 5-50 dollars depending on hide and time of year. Even if I only get 5 per that is five more bucks in my pocket. I can't afford to be just throwing 5 dollar bills out in the woods. Not a cheep animal to chase and this poor white trash needs all the help I can get to stay out hunting.

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttOriginally Posted By: NEYOTEMANI'll have to remember to stay away from Hunans from now on!!!

What do you think that meat on a stick is. I always thought that was cat straps on a stick.

Originally Posted By: RubenatorOriginally Posted By: frozenbuttOriginally Posted By: NEYOTEMANI'll have to remember to stay away from Hunans from now on!!!

What do you think that meat on a stick is. I always thought that was cat straps on a stick.

No the cat is the meat on a stick that has that red color to it.

Just so you know mousedipper I do peel all the prime coyotes I shoot. When I refer to carcasses I mean in terms of already peeled
thumbup1.gif

Don't know about you guys, but I want to make one of these. Don't know if I'd wear it hunting though. Might get shot.
coyote-fur-hat-D.jpg

Otherwise as previously quoted (at least partly): Buzzards got to eat too. Same as worms." Josie Wales

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttOriginally Posted By: NEYOTEMANI'll have to remember to stay away from Hunans from now on!!!

What do you think that meat on a stick is.

It's rat on a stick.

Back