Holland recoil lug
Pac-nor barrel 12 twist, 5 groove 24" #5 sporter contour
REM 700 pacific tool and gauge aluminum bdl floorplate
Jewell trigger set at 2.25 lbs.
Mcmillian game scout stock, 50% medium tan, 30% light gray, 20% black
Bighorn 20 moa 1 piece base
Seekins rings
Nightforce 2.5-10 scope with the velocity 600 reticle

Jon beanland is doing the smithing. And the action, bdl floorplate and barrel will be cerakoted coyote tan.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I felt like I was forgetting something . 22-250 AI . I am getting redding dies and I have 200 lapua brass. I plan on shooting the 60 bergers.

P1030614.jpg

P1030615.jpg

Stiller Tac30
20VT (.232" Neck)
22" Rock barrel #4
B&C Alaskan II Stock
1-12" twist
7+1 magazine
Shilen Trigger
Leupold 6x M8
7lbs 15oz
With AA2200 I can spit a 34gr CRT bullet at 4015fps (Chrony 15ft from muzzle)

My custom just for predators.

Blueprinted Rem 700 SS
Kempfeld spiral bolt w/Sako extractor
DD Ross bolt handle
40x Trigger(Jewell soon)
24" Lothar Walther match SS .204 Ruger 1/12 twist straight flutes
Coyote tan Cerakote
McMillan Desert Lazzeroni Sporter stock
Swarovski 6-18x50 with ballistic turret
1 piece 20 moa Weaver rail
Warne rings
AICS detachable bottom metal on order with 7rd mag.

871.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: WyFoxMy custom just for predators.

Blueprinted Rem 700 SS
Kempfeld spiral bolt w/Sako extractor
DD Ross bolt handle
40x Trigger(Jewell soon)
24" Lothar Walther match SS .204 Ruger 1/12 twist straight flutes
Coyote tan Cerakote
McMillan Desert Lazzeroni Sporter stock
Swarovski 6-18x50 with ballistic turret
1 piece 20 moa Weaver rail
Warne rings
AICS detachable bottom metal on order with 7rd mag.

871.jpg

That's a beauty, I just got my first bolt back from Karl. He really does amazing work.

Thanks, I am a big fan of wood stocks.

However, non wood is OK too. A trued Rem700, in a Mcmillan Classic, and a 1-11 Shilen SS #2 contour, chambered with a min spec reamer, 204 Ruger @ 24" long.

Rem700204Ruger.jpg

Here is a nice light CZ527 with a 24" SS Shilen, #2, 1-9 but in 17Rem

CZ52717Rem-1.jpg

Sako A1's are nice and will do in a pinch.

003.jpg

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSOriginally Posted By: Mike21Dangit Coyotejunki!!

Talk about sweet lookin'!
thumbup1.gif

Yes that thing sure is purdy!!

Absolutely gorgeous!

What kind of wood? Kinda looks like French walnut.

I bought a few semi inlets from Weinig about 5 years back. The one on the 20 VT is a piece on English Walnut. I haven't got around to checkering it yet. I'm not energetic, and it's a lot of work.
smile.gif

This part took me a little time. Here is an early pic.

Gripcapfitted-1.jpg

My is being built as we speak. Kimber Montana action, trigger, and stock. Lilja #1 in 17 Rem. cut to 22" with a 1:9 twist, stainless matte finish. Talley lightweight mounts and a Leupold VX3 2.5-8X36. Chan Nagels 25gr. and 30gr. will be the bullets of choice. If I lived out west then it would be the same thing but in 17-204.

Wyfox, nice looking rifle and Fox. Is there much damage on the Fox using the 204?

Originally Posted By: yamadogI was think about building another custom but just a light weight gun for coyote . but don't know what calber to get . i reload . wildcats are not out of the pic . my thoughts where surgeon action , broughten barrel, jewell trigger . and mabe night vision scope . not sure on stock mabe tube gun . i got a manners stock and bat action on my last gun witch is a nice stock . but might be a little on the heavy side . calber wise i was thinking 243 neck down to 22 . 22-250 ackely imp , or 222 . hopeful you guy can give me some ideas to make me spend money lol

You didn't mention whether you were keeping hides or not. If not, anything in the 7mm mag. to 300 mag. area would be an excellent choice.
sneaky2.gif

Originally Posted By: K22Wyfox, nice looking rifle and Fox. Is there much damage on the Fox using the 204?

Thanks,
With good shot placement the 40gr Bergers have a quarter size exit. Its pretty easy on the fox compared to most other calibers I've shot.
BTW, that Kimber will be a sweet rifle, I have one in 300 WSM getting re-barreled right now.

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSThat's a beauty, I just got my first bolt back from Karl. He really does amazing work.

Thank you and yes Karl does awesome work, Ive got 2 more headed his way.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bigmuddymy next build will be a Weatherby 240 wby mag. with a twist to throw 60gr. pills

Very cool. But, are you going for DRT or IRT. (ignited)

Back