What are you asking santa for Christmas?

Asked for:

SPOT Emergency locator (hunt areas where no cell phone coverage)
Fox Pro
Pedator hand calls
A years supply of 20, 223 and 7mm cal bullets

I'm sure my list will grow.

Last edited:
Better health in 2010.
A new pair of moccasins.
Cash.
A new predator calling DVD or two.
New video games: NASCAR 2010, NCCA Football 2010, & WWE 2010.
{If I thought it would be accomplished...PART ONE: I'd ask him to convince my 3 adult sons to straighten out their lives.}
{If I thought it would be accomplished...PART TWO: My prayer would be answered that my 70 yr. old dad would finally accept Christ, instead of insisting that He doesn't exist.}

Originally Posted By: kylesredappleI went out this summer and practiced shooting jackrabbits on the run, man has that helped. Except on wednesday, I went out with a guy that is one bad a$$ caller and missed a standing chipshot at eighty yards, we got 4 in the truck, lost two that were hit hard ( I'd have died if I got shot like that) and the one miss, but way fun times, the guy I went with is awesome! (I think I have a man crush now)

So you want the guy for christmas?

Will, I've seen a lot of hard cases accept Christ.

My list is pretty short:

#1 More land to hunt.
#2 More time for hunting.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Originally Posted By: BorderdogNinety-nine dollars worth of Pendleton Whisky and a lottery ticket.

Nate

Now that's a christmas list!

Howdy, everyone. New guy here!

My wish is that my family is safe and enjoying Christmas and paying thanks for what is really important.
My other wish is that you guys here on PM get what you guys want and HOPEFULLY deserve.

the safety of all my fellow corrections officers .
for all the troops to return safely to there families , the health and well being of my family , for a lot of years hunting with my son and dad ... a new scope would be nice but I will gladly pass it up for the ones listed above !!

#4 Buckshot, .308 ammo or hopefully ammo for the 204 I'm asking for
smile.gif

A mojo criter.

Wouldnt mind some snow camo or a warmer parka either.

Santa, don't listen. I've asked repeatidly over the yrs. For the chance to be in a small locked room with a few porch yappers.

Last edited:
Back