What a Horrible Woman

More Pelosi good deeds just in time for the upcoming election.
theo4.jpg

Quote:No one is stopping you from giving to those people in need,

Nothing is stopping you from failing to pay taxes if you can talk your employer into the scheme and are willing to face the consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:
thumbup.gif
Anyone who pays taxes in the United States has already given/contribute
thumbup.gif
d to the efforts being paid for by our military and USAID.

Take a deep bow! You did good! You paid a certain quantifiable amount of the funds necessary to fuel those choppers and pay those troops.
thumbup.gif

thumbup.gif
You already have given a lot and you should be proud for giving and if you like feel like you have given ENOUGH ALREADY!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Review your tax returns for the last few years and you'll get a better idea of how well you have done facilitating the current humanitarian efforts!

Good job!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71The first female Speaker of The House of Representatives, Pelosi has actually done some good works. Her legislative accomplishments include the toughest ethics reform legislation in the history of the congress, an increase in the minimum wage for the first time in 10 years, the largest college aid expansion since the GI bill, the largest increase in veterans healthcare funding in the history of the Veterans Administration, as well as a new GI education bill for veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan. Come on over to the evil side, Ozzy. We need you.

I would imagine that she was also part of taking the Veterans' gun rights away also. That right there will diminish the amount of volunteers for the military because when they join, and if they have to go to war, when they get back, they won't have a right to own a gun. To me, that would deter a lot of people if they know they won't have gun rights when they get back. Am I right or does the person have to be "diagnosed" with post traumatic stress disorder?

thumbup.gif
They may start being proactive by outlawing Veteran gun ownership even before their Discharge or Retirement.

I retired from the US Army in l997. In 1970, a fellow soldier aimed his M-16 @ me from outside our bunker through a firing port. I grew up in the culture that you just did'nt do that.

I knew "Turk" well enough to know he was just goofing around, but I knew he would have hollered a lot if I had done the same thing to him.

He was a Senior NCO on the E-8 list for promotion he said but he was careless about the things that were really dangerous.

After my DEROS, one of the other team members wrote me that he had been seriously wounded while dismantling a booby trap. Later on, he died of those wounds though he did survive to die in the States.

I would have probably been doing him a favor if I had pressed charges against him as then he would have been alive in the stockade rather than deceased/KIA.

It's really wonderful to know our representatives are always looking out for us and are so quick to buy in to popular prejudices about mental health and Veterans.

Good hunting!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Savage, you are correct that the 'Veterans Disarmament Bill' is a bad law. It does require that a veteran be declared to be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder to lose their gun rights. The problem is that a psychiatrist can make that determination without any involvement from a court to hopefully ensure a fair process. Psychiatrist and other doctors misdiagnose all the time.

Yes, he could be all those thngs, he made the ultimate investment when he married her, and it has been paying off big time.

HB,
Sometimes your leap in logic is Grand Canyon in its magnitude. Even if you are trying to be funny it falls about as short as Evil Knievel trying to jump the Snake River Canyon.

Nothing is keeping anyone from giving more to charity. Well, one thing is. The more the government takes from me in taxes the less I have to use at my own discretion. The government was not formed to provide charity to any single person, group, or country. If I don't give to charity nobody really cares. However, if I don't pay my taxes then suddenly I go from being a nobody to being very well known by the infamous IRS. They will throw me in jail. I would say that's a small motivation.

thumbup.gif
Excellent, realistic point. Most of us have lived long enough to know that when we are in some trouble, there will not be a long line of people at our front door bringing us what we need. We'd have to use all nearly all of our savings plus sell property before being eligible.
thumbup.gif

There is a lot to be said just to take care or ourselves so as not to be wards of the State which is always minimalist.
thumbup.gif

I am glad we have a system that permits every situation from Prosperity to Pauper plus all in between.
thumbup.gif

But of all the speeches Mr. Obama made I remember most his denigrating the entire American public for keeping their thermostat @ 70 degrees! Wonder if he thought up that line, or if it was from his staff?
thumbup.gif

We'll all be watching the debate in Massachusetts and the vote tomorrow. It may be a 'tipping point' or it may be the usual triumph of machine politics which puts 'friends' in Office no matter what their talent or virtue.
thumbup.gif

I appreciate the opinions posted on this site as they do help me hash out what I really think and believe about things!

Good hunting!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: ozzyPELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL!PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! PELOSI IS EVIL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

wwitchwest_pelosi1.jpg

I understand.
scared.gif

Bill, I was just being silly. Of course, as law abiding citizens, we have to pay taxes. Nothing prevents me from giving money to the disadvantaged. However, my ability to significantly impact poverty and hunger among the poor is limited. Many people advocate private charities as an alternative to government social programs. The amount of whining generated by taxation makes me sceptical that donations to these private charities would prove adequate to meet basic needs. I could be wrong.

Hunterbear,
I understand your point but you need to understand that I (and many more like me) do not think the government should force me to be charitable. My heart is not a cold stone and I do care about the poor and hungry. However, the system we have now allows too many to make "poor and hungry" a conscious choice of how to live instead of an unforseen outcome of some bad luck. It is easier to get your money directly deposited into your bank account that to get a job.

Back in the 1930's a ton of people left Arkansas for California and Washington state. Why? There were no jobs here and people needed work to survive. Thanks to the "war on poverty" we now have tons of people in the depressed delta region of this state with no jobs. They don't have to move and get a job because the government pays them to do nothing. Granted, non of them will ever get rich, but they are a leach on society.

What amazes me is all these folks don't realize is they have unwittingly, and with smiles on their faces, made themselves slaves to the liberal agenda that gives them their free money. It's not a race thing either. They are white, black, hispanic, etc. and all are towing the line for people who really don't care if they live or die. Just like the Nazi's running a labor death camp, the liberals give the welfare recipient just enough to survive so these same people will give them the power through their vote.

There, I've made myself sick to my stomach and now I have to go puke.

Edited for clarity. BB

Last edited:
Well said. I don't think things are going to change very soon, but sooner or later when $$$$$$ is constantly going out for nothing in return, the value of the $$$$$$ will go lower and lower as the $$$$$$ put out for nothing in return keeps going.
thumbup.gif

Maybe we will all get lucky and it would miraculously work out better than it appears to be doing so far but I am not just sure I would bet on it right now.
thumbup.gif

It's amazing to watch that race in Massachusetts and how very, very close it is! One would think if there was a clearly discernible right and wrong in that race there would be no serious contest.
thumbup.gif

We'll all see tomorrow evening!
thumbup.gif

Maybe is the Obama plans were such slam dunk obviously wise and good there would not be such a close contest?
thumbup.gif

Good hunting!
thumbup.gif

thumbup.gif
The VA has come up with the relatively new concept of "presumptive eligibity" for many things which create a "presumptive eligibility" for things like a 100% Disability Rating if you were in country in Vietnam and get prostate cancer.
thumbup.gif

There is also a 'presumptive eligibility' for some level of PTSD, but it must be 'triggered' via an application from the veteran.
thumbup.gif

Am not sure about this, but I heard in the vet web sites that a vet can have a "mild case" of PTSD without it's affecting his being on some phony list.
thumbup.gif

I believe they use the "presumptive eligibility' concept both as a nod to the veteran that he 'did good' and to avoid a lot of hearings and appeals which usually wind up with the same answer in the end anyway but @ much greater cost in time and money.
thumbup.gif

For my money, veterans-particularly combat veterans-rate every break that can be made available to them since there tend to be relatively few remaining.
thumbup.gif

thumbup1.gif

Good hunting!

Last edited:
Back