What 12 gauge predator shell offerings are available?

I thought I stumbled across something great today, but my excitement was short lived. Had to stop by the local wal mart and was browsing the shotgun shells and saw 3 boxes of Remington Wingmaster HD BB loads. I then realized they were 3 1/2" shells and unfortunately I don't have a gun chambered for 3 1/2" shells. I did consider a new shotgun after this though.

Originally Posted By: AdamTI thought I stumbled across something great today, but my excitement was short lived. Had to stop by the local wal mart and was browsing the shotgun shells and saw 3 boxes of Remington Wingmaster HD BB loads. I then realized they were 3 1/2" shells and unfortunately I don't have a gun chambered for 3 1/2" shells. I did consider a new shotgun after this though.

How much did they want per box for the 3-1/2" HD BB loads?

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobOriginally Posted By: AdamTI thought I stumbled across something great today, but my excitement was short lived. Had to stop by the local wal mart and was browsing the shotgun shells and saw 3 boxes of Remington Wingmaster HD BB loads. I then realized they were 3 1/2" shells and unfortunately I don't have a gun chambered for 3 1/2" shells. I did consider a new shotgun after this though.

How much did they want per box for the 3-1/2" HD BB loads?

yeah. what he said.

Originally Posted By: AdamTIt was either $33 or $34 and change per box.

It may not seem like it but that is actually a good buy for that type of loads now days. Hevi-Shot Goose loads or Hevi-Shot Dead Coyote loads are selling for $45.00 to $60.00 right now. In my opinion the Remington HD BB loads are better loads for coyotes than the Hevi-Shot Dead Coyote or Hevi-Shot Goose loads are.

Back