Were all dead at 6pm eastern time

Ive also heard that the C.D.C. that ZOMBIES do EXIST or COULD EXIST WHATEVER !!!! where do these idiot's come from and do they really expect some of us to believe this crap...

I say they couldnt bring on Armageddon...and im betting the bank that Zombies will never show up neither...If so their gonna meet da'Judge no not that piece of crap pistol on the market neither..... My pump 12 guage !!!! Well at least people out there got something better to pick on besides Obama.....Zombie's baawaaaaaaaaa haaaaa- hhaaaaa !!!! come on now..

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI am proud of you guy letting Takem voice his thoughts ,however wrong,without jumping.I don't know if he is serious or just trying to get something started but I'm glad no one fell for it.
Takem If you are right what have I lost,If I'm right what have you lost.Eternity is a long time to wish more research had been done.
When you see some of the things I have seen then God must be real,no other way to explain it. John

nothing to fall for. Voicing my opinion. "Takem If you are right what have I lost,If I'm right what have you lost" doesn't make sense. I don't believe in your mythology which makes that comment invalid. Only makes sense from a mythological point of view. Not trying to anger anyone. I have a right to express my view unless it's against site rules. As for research, I've studied the subject more than you could do in 3 lifetimes. I'm fascinated by it.

Last edited:
You're all making fun of him but most of you believe the same thing. World ending by the hand of "god" is plausible but he predicts a date and he's laughable? the only difference is a date. We're all so rational until it comes to a fictional book then people throw LOGIC out the window. Sad. Sad and disturbing.

Well, being a very good christian I am still here at 7:33PM.

Must have missed the bus.

Oh, and there IS a GOD, and judgement day IS comming; just not today.

How do you know how much research I have done?How do you know what I have seen or done?You have a right to believe what ever you want to,it's just sad when someone tries to make it through the problems of life alone when it don't have to be that way.God will help if you let him,and no one can be happy if they don't,I tried,can't be done.Lied to myself for years,when God decides to get your attention ,he will.I am not a religious nut I learned the hard way.God gave me time and I am thankful He did.The whole point of life is to learn to have faith.Best of luck. John

What tnshootist said.

Aside from what is written in the Holy Bible. The reality of the Spirit World is hard to grasp. You can't study that part. You have to experience it 1st hand. It will truely open your eyes as to, reality.

Last edited:
I surely don`t think we evolved from a single cell ameba.
smile.gif

I read a remark the other day that made good sense.

If you truely believe no proof is necessary
If you don't then no proof is possible.

Thankfully, I believe.

I heard that as part of the Rapture today that the dead would arise from the grave.

As a local history writer, I was excited to interview numerous individuals who helped found the Seattle area and died long ago.

I spent much of the day in a pioneer cemetery with my ECV 'Clamper' post brothers doing cleanup, but of course I was ready for my interviews once the corpses started crawling up through the dirt.

Nothing.

I felt like Charlie Brown when he sat in the pumpkin patch all night and waited for the great pumpkin's arrival that never came.

All joking aside though i was laughing about the whole "end of the world" thing, I was in the barn working when at around 6:15 a huge dark storm started coming in from Tennessee! you could clearly see a huge black cloud just engulfing the skies and then the wind hid at about 35 mph gusts. You could see the lightning in the clouds off in the distance. it kind of scared me lol.

Back