Welcome to our new home!

Thanks River Runner,
My mistake! I saw the "Who's Online" right after I posted. These new features are "AWSOME". You guys did a fantastic job creating this stuff. Pat yourselves on the back!

Actually we didn't create it, we just paid for it.
Well....that aint right either...you guys did. Thank yourselves and the advertisers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have tried to send 3 PM's in the last week or so and when I send them, it says that I have sucessfully sent my PM, but I don't seem to be getting the replies back. I know the members I've sent PM's to have posted on the board since I've sent them a PM so they should have gotten them. I know when you recieve a PM, you should see a flashing envelope at the top of the forum page when you log on, but that hasn't worked for me and my "received PM's" box is empty. Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

I just sent you a PM, then bailed the scene and logged in as you. The PM is setting in your Private Messages box.

My guess is your friends have opted out of the private message feature which is the last check box in the personal information area of your "my home" page.

You guys picked out the perfect people to build the software for this site and you have done a great job working out the bugs. Things are a little tight right now but when they get better I'll send in some support.
My hats off to ya! Thanks Joe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I am having trouble with my password. Every time I sign on I have to use a temp. pass.. Sayin my "original" password is incorrect. Got any clue why this is?

I went thru the same thing. You logged on, go up the top of the page and click "My home" and you can change your password to what ever you like. Look were it says 'Main configuration". Thats where you change your password.

Whoops, wrong forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
Back