Welcome to our new home!

River Runner

Please excuse the mess and be patient with us while we get things back into order.
Check out your profile while your here, and you can make your own board color adjustments. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We seem to be missing our archives.

Editing my profile has problems. It defaults to viewing to posts per page, and won't let me change it. I tried 50, then incrementally smaller amounts. It won't even let me pick 10, which it starts at.

OK, I don't like this. I posted this reply in the moderators forum & it was echoed to every other forum where this thread appears. That looks like a problem to me.

Well, the app sure didn't make that known to me. I typed in a quick reply dialog, same as I do on other boards, and posted it.

I can see this is going to be "fun" for a while. As long as no one gets impatient and demanding, that is. As we find little glitches we just report them. They get fixed or they become something we have to live with. These little inconveniences can actually be quite entertaining! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hang in there, Jim.

Elkslayer,
Mark all Posts as Read
If you have finished reading all of the new posts within a session, and you wish to clear the new post indicators manually, click the “My Home” link at the top of the navigation bar, then click “Mark all Read” in the Maintenance section

I like the look. You did good. My only question so far is this. When I make a post & click continue,, I get this message at the top of the "Sit tight,, we're taking,,," page.

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 8 in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 685

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 10 in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 685

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 10 in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 685

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: missing ) at offset 8 in /home/.sites/28/site1/web/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 685

Is this normal??

I want e-mail notification when someone replys to one of my posts. Before you had a box to check to be notified. How do I do it on this new format? Thanks, Don

click on "my home" and add the topic to your list.
or click the little finger with the string wrapped around it below the post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:
This is wonderful. I love all the new features, but I would like to see the feature that shows who all is viewing when I'm on. Do you think that can be added later on?
Thanks,

Back