Way to go USAA

hm1996

Staff member
Just one more reason to patronize USAA!

Quote:Rachel Maddow Just Gets Devastating News After Trashing Fox News Founder

05/27/2017
Source:
by: AAN STAFF

Just yesterday we reported that Rachel Maddow accused now-deceased Fox News founder Roger Ailes of one simple trick that would have removed her from the air. (READ MORE on Maddow's Roger Ailes Claim)

Today, she's getting some very bad news...

The Daily Caller reports that a new advertiser is dropping her. Insurance company USAA decided to drop the liberal host:

The Media Research Center[...]revealed that [USAA] had placed ads on MSNBC shows hosted by Maddow, Chris Hayes and Lawrence O’Donnell, all of whom present the news from a liberal viewpoint.

USAA told ABC News that it aired ads on the three shows by accident, and will take steps to ensure that that doesn’t happen again in the future. That announcement followed USAA members flooding the company’s Facebook page with angry comments. Many commenters said they would take their business elsewhere in retaliation for MSNBC pulling the ads.

Read more at http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/rache...Vc6kDVg8V0OH.99

Regards,
hm

LOL Good.

She's nothing more than state run media personality. A shill for globalism.

If george soros and janet reno had a daughter together.

Couple months ago I was shopping around for best rates on car and home insurance. I contacted USAA for rates, gave them my info and they said I was already in their system. I was quoted rates with them in 2006. They asked why I did go with them and I told them their rates where almost double I got from civilian companies. Any way their most recent quote was almost double what I currently have. I don't see any privilege in being able to choose their service.

thumbdown.gif

Maybe I need to shop around again. I switched to USAA a couple of years ago because they were much cheaper than local. Seems to be a lot higher now, but have traded cars in the meantime.

Regards,
hm

Usaa relies (and this is going to come off badly) on so many young military people who are used to everything being done for them. Housing is provided, meals provided, your job is picked for you etc. So insurance, is almost a captive audience that doesnt even consider looking beyond. Personal observation from growing up in a town with a base full of "kids".

Every one that i know that did look past usaa dropped them. Worst I've seen, a client i had needed a new roof, in cheyenne new roofs are needed all the time. The weather trashes them. Anyway,her roof deductible was 10% of the value of her house. Not 10% of the roof cost, of the entire house.

She had a 250k house, need an $8k roof, deductible was 25k. No roof costs anywhere close to that, she had no real insurance. So basically obamaroof insurance. She didn't have 8k, she didnt have 8k in equity either. so she lost out on selling her house until we got a more flexible buyer.

I and my father have had USAA forever. I have never been able to find any company that even comes close. To figure.

The rates that I get quoted are higher than geico. A guy that I work with claims that his rates are several hundred dollars cheaper than anyone else. He even finances everything through them. He is retired air force.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223So apparently they pulled advertising from Sean Hannity as well.

Not sure if this is true or not however.

Not disagreeing, but where did you find that? I missed it.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223So apparently they pulled advertising from Sean Hannity as well.

It appears to be true.

Yes, they pulled from Hannity first. I was about to leave them, but apparently they pulled out of MSNBC and the other left leaning presstitutes as well. I'll stay with them as long as they're being consistent

Originally Posted By: vahunterOriginally Posted By: Foxpro.223So apparently they pulled advertising from Sean Hannity as well.

It appears to be true.

Apparently so; based on the replies @ link below, looks as if they are paying the price, too.

Quote:

USAA under fire from customers after pulling ads from troop-supporting Sean Hannity

By Joe Newby -

May 25, 2017

As we reported earlier, a number of companies, including the United Services Automobile Association, also known as USAA, announced they were pulling their advertising from Fox News’ Sean Hannity as a result of a Media Matters propaganda campaign.

“USAA advertises on news programs, but advertising on opinion shows is not in accordance with our policy,” the company said on Twitter. “We are no longer advertising in relation to Hannity,” the company added in another tweet.

http://conservativefiringline.com/usaa-fire-customers-pulling-ads-troop-supporting-sean-hannity/

Regards,
hm

I need new insurance company.. I been with state farm for a while now and every time I turn around my insurance keeps going up.. No accidents... Its BS...

Quote:I been with state farm for a while now...My recommendation would be to move when you can...I was with State Farm for about 40 years (cars and home) and when we had a homeowners claim, they bailed and wound up costing us $13k+ out of pocket...

I was discussing auto insurance with a local trial attorney and he was firmly behind USAA when it comes to taking care of clients...State Farm was way down on his preference...

As far as them pulling ads on Hannity, as long as they stay consistent with other news media outlets, I have no problem with it..

Sounds like there may be regional, or even agent by agent, differences in pricing and coverage. Had state farm for 30 years (same agent) and never been unhappy with a claim settlement. I've shopped around every few years just to make sure I'm getting a good rate and state farm has always been as cheap or cheaper than the quotes from other companies. I do hear a lot of complaints about other companies though, especially allstate,so I guess I'll be sticking with state farm until things change.

I have used USAA for a couple of decades.

I look at other insurance prices once a year, and no one beats them, but what really nails it for me is the customer service.

Years ago when getting a divorce, they have a single department that was able to handle everything for me, and their customer service is second to none.

I call them each year and ask for a mortgage rate reduction, and they give me a .25% reduction without paperwork, the payment stays the same, but lower interest rate for me.

I have life, home, car, mortgage, insurance, checking, savings. It's super simple, and their car buying service has saved me thousands, and hours of dealing with dealers.

But, canceling Sean hannity, i will make some calls for other insurance and let USAA know why.

Quote:But, canceling Sean hannity, i will make some calls for other insurance and let USAA know why.

I switched Auto policy to USAA several years ago and they were less expensive than what I had. Customer service among the best!
Never had a claim, so can't comment on that but friends say excellent in that area.

Since they dropped Madcow as well, I'm like OT, think I'll hang in there but won't hurt to check around and let them know I'm not happy about dropping Hannity.

Regards,
hm

ya, they may have done the Hannity ad pulls, but i am a longtime member, and if they are pulling ads based on non-member pressure, they can.. But, i pay the bills and will withdraw money that affects their bottom line and listen to Hannity daily.

There are plenty of other banks that i get mailers for daily begging for me to move my money to them.

It's about time Non-progressives start taking the same tactics and put the screws to these companies that want to support libtards and take political stances against our values.

Look what happened to Target, if that was more organized, it could carry a lot of power with it. Progressives don't spend the kind of money the rest of us do.

Back