Videos and experiments with guns.!!

Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223Its called tring to make money on youtube.

i just have to ask. how is any money being made by his youtube videos?

am i missing a money making opportunity by not making videos for youtube?

Quote:i just have to ask. how is any money being made by his youtube videos?
am i missing a money making opportunity by not making videos for youtube...Usually, if you get a big following on You Tube, then sponsors pay for advertising...

As I understand it, You Tube gets a percentage and the video producer gets a percentage...

So he makes a couple of bucks here and there. I don't see him spamming anyone or doing any harm. This guys a nut case and funny as heck. Does crazy stuff to make you laugh. I don't see that he is hurting anyone.

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:i just have to ask. how is any money being made by his youtube videos?
am i missing a money making opportunity by not making videos for youtube...Usually, if you get a big following on You Tube, then sponsors pay for advertising...

As I understand it, You Tube gets a percentage and the video producer gets a percentage...

never knew that. interesting. i still dont have a video interesting enough that more than a dozen people would watch.
tongue_smilie.gif

if i understand it correctly, you have to reach certain thresholds of followers and/or views (or possibly both) before any monetization for the video producer happens.

hence, why you post your videos in as many relevant places as possible, and continue to make videos that attract attention.

FPS russia is a perfect example. So are many other gun folks on the web - hickok45, jerry miculek, nutnfancy just to name a few....

it takes time, dedication and a viewpoint that enough other people find interesting - humorous, serious, or otherwise. Some people hit it big, others fall flat on their keisters.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Plant.One monetization

is that even a word?

It very well might be but not one you will ever hear me use. LOL

according to youtube and wikipedia it is.

it may have even gotten into the oxford english dictionary before "selfie" and "twerk" did.

are you u trying to hack our youtube account again? just kidding man hehe
grin.gif
lol.gif

but i agree, dont believe hollywood - especially when they talk about politics
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Plant.Oneare you u trying to hack our youtube account again? just kidding man hehe
grin.gif
lol.gif

but i agree, dont believe hollywood - especially when they talk about politics
lol.gif
lol.gif

Hahahaha..thank you my friend..!!

Back