Velocity Triggers

I have had a velocity trigger for 2 years I believe. It has been a great trigger. I would get another in a heart beat. The problem u refer to i had. It was my own fault as I didn't tighten set screw. Tighten it trust me. Haven't had problem since.

I got the barrel on and did some test firing. I ran a 10 shot string and it went full auto for 2-3 rounds. There are a couple things that could have contributed so I'm not going to point fingers at the trigger. I went and tightened all screws down on the trigger again (one was only slightly loose, cleaned the gun extremely well and also cut down my buffer spring until it ran smooth (my buddy said he had read issues before pertaining to this but I don't know). The buffer spring was so stiff It was hard to charge. After all this was done, the gun ran flawlessly for a 20 rd test fire, half normal fire and half rapid fire. Time will tell. I will say the trigger feels great by the way.

I am trying to remember. There was a set screw that came in bag separate. There was a little note in there with it. U have to make sure and put it in and tighten it down. That was my issue. It would fire when I pulled trigger and let trigger come back to reset. After I tightened that screw haven't had problem since.

That is going to be the lock screws for the set screws that hold pressure to the bottom of the lower.
I found it way easier to just get some KNS non-rotating pins and do away with the Velocity set screws and lock set screws. Never had an issue after putting that on a few lowers with the Velocity triggers.

Back