Ultrasonic Game Caller

There is a reason this is not out yet. Gary was supposedly hunting with this 2yrs ago, so plenty of time to get in production. What happened? I assume it did not pan out. I put my name on the list 2 or 3 years ago. Guess what not a word.

On another forum, Gary said deliveries are starting and the going price right now is $2000.00. He is working his way down the list of people who lined up for it in the past.

I have followed Gary Roberson for Years. I actually had him reply to one of my threads on Texas hunting forum and we talked quite a while.Really nice guy. I've been waiting on this to come out. As much as I like him at this price I won't be getting one. Even the higher end Foxpro and others are stupid expensive in my opinion.
For $2,000 I could buy 2-3 rifles! No Thank You

He says they are shipping now to the first names on the list (5 years back). So far I haven't seen any report on the Texas Forum from someone who has received one and what they think of it. For 2 grand it would have to be "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". Of course that's a lot cheaper than thermal scopes so I reckon we will just have to see if they can sell at that price.

Back