Turrets 101.......your thoughts

I have the Conquest 6.5x20 on my 223 pd rifle. They are nice and track very well, never had a problem. I just picked up a buckmaster 6x18 with turrets, but dont figure I'll be cranking them around much on a 22hornet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I got it for a pd scope also, it had the fine crosshair, which is pretty much why I bought it.

The Nightforce is awesome......plain and simple.

check out the turrets on the vx 7 it has a deal you unscrew and it pops up, however for that much money I would just buy a nightforce, I have a scope with the t2's I like the covered turret pretty well however I think 1/2 MOA is too much adjustment increment, 1/4 is better, I tired it because of its 22 moa in one turn.

the zeiss turrets work pretty good, they have 18 moa in one turn, however they don't have a way of showing you which turn they are in, this caused me to have alot of trouble on a cow elk hunt, it turned out the turret was screwed all the way one full turn around so I was shooting 18 moa high, that is what is nice about leupolds new CDS turrets, these are the second pic from the top, very little info out there yet on these, they are supposed to be out in a few months they are supposed to come with a zero stop, meaning you can check that by making sure the dial will not move lower, I will probably trade off my zeiss for this new leupold for this feature alone.

Quote:
I have a mark4 with the M1 but really dont use them that much with TMR crosshair

Mine's the same. I just got one of the Holland Ultimate Mil Reticles on a 6.5-20x FFP Mk4, and the .2 mil turrets that are on it just sit there.

Back