Turbo Dogg Reset??

sdbullfighter

Hello everyone im having some troubles with my Turbo Dogg and downloading the new update on it. I got to the point where the remote has to find the speaker and now its locked up there. The speaker light just keeps blinking red and the remote wont find the speaker. I have been trying to figgure this out for the last three hours and i am very frustrated. Is there some way i can reset my call and try over because right now it wont do anything.

How are the batteries? When I did mine, I started with fresh Duracell alkalines, and they were less than 50% when I was through with the update. It me be that your batteries are dead in the remote? Just a thought. Good Luck!

again..same thing mine did..Primos said they had never heard of it so it had to be returned to the store I got it from or sent back for repair.I hadnt even had mine 2 hours yet and I drove 3 hours to cabelas to return and exchange mine..The second time around worked great and I love the caller!

I got mine after waiting for shipping..Then I had to drive to another state to exchange it!Primos is usually pretty good with customer service..

Not sure where you are at with your update issues but Make sure you remove any previous updates like the instructions said and also try deleting the new updates and try again. I did this when I had some hangups and it worked fine.

When it did it to me I couldnt even access the caller through the computer, otherwise I would have tried the above^^^

Yeah that was my exact problem too. The caller wouldnt do anything and the computer wouldnt read that it was hooked up to the caller. Called Primos about it and the lady told me to send it back and they would exchange it for me. Big relief as to i was sure that wouldnt happen since i bought it used! Doesnt look like there is anything you can do when that happens, the lady i talked to didnt even try anything just told me to send it back.

Back