TT Yote Smokers -- First batch -- Introductory Price!

I know by your design the call is going to fit right in the hand and be easy to work. My question from pure curiosity , does the barrel length seem to have any affect on the volume?

I am learning things slow but sure. Diferent materials and walls all have some affect on the sounds produced.Jimmie

Jimmie, Yes barrel length effects volume. Length adds volume...to a point, then quickly decreases it.

It's a fun juggling act between volume, air flow, and back pressure. I'm sure there is a formula out there, but I'm sure not smart enough for it.

Tony

TT,

I am very interested in one of the 16 dollar models. I like the spotted birch wood. If you can make another one I will purchase it. I would like to send a check in the mail if that is OK. You can mail me a message if you would like. Thanks and good job on a beatiful call.

Fallguy,

Mail me a check, make sure you put a note in there on what you want built and I'll get it done for you.

You just made it, as the Introductory price is about over.

Thanks...Tony

Tony,

Great thanks! Do I just write the check out to your name? Also, what is the price increasing to? And...how soon should I expect the call. It is 16 dollars shipping included right?

I have been debating the best way to find this length verses volume problem. I'm going to take one of these scrap calls and start reducing it quarter inch at a time. Then fit my design to that length. I would like to make matching call sets, howler and distress. But the howler needs to do a little more than carry across the holler /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gifJimmie

Fallguy, just make the check out to Tony Tebbe. $16 includes shipping. The prices will go to $20 after this weekend.

Jimmie, that's what I did with my howlers. I got one working good, then just started cutting back an inch at a time. School of hard knocks.

Thanks...Tony

Tony,

Sent a check and a description of what I would like yesterday morning. Shouldn't take long to get to Iowa from North Dakota. I am excited to get your call.

Tony,
Recieved that 'yote smoker' yesterday,man that is some great work!I was surprised to see how small it acually is,but,the volume of this call is deafening.I can't hardly
believe something this small is this loud and has a very good range of sounds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Thanks,Again,Straycat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Straycat,

Glad to hear it got there fine and that your happy with it.

The inital design was supposed to be a small fawn bleat, as I didn't have one and was wanting to do some calling this spring. After I built the prototype, I was suprised on the range and rasp that I could get out of it. (believe me, it was by mistake)

If you think your call is small, you should see my personal, "go-to" call. It's a cow tip call that I built and have been using for 2 years now. It's just over 1.5" long and has 42 kill lines scratched on the side of it.

Like I tell my wife, "Size really doesn't matter!"

Thanks for the kind comments...Tony

Back