Trail poi and 2nd season setup

American boys, you are the most professional, cutest and funniest hunters in the world. Your posts are very interesting and also funny. P&Y ..... the metaphor of the grandfather 's tractor and the ironic paradox of the Pulsar University for coyotes made me laugh! But now let's talk seriously. Pulsar places great importance on its last 2 jewels: TRAIL 2 XP50 LRF and TRAIL 2 XQ50 LRF. I am very sorry that Pulsar did not want to give Kirsch one of these 2 models for a test. And I don't understand why? Surely the first thing he would test is the conservation of the POI. Pulsar has given much emphasis and importance to the new sensor with NETD

I don't think Pulsar could find anyone who would give them a fairer and more honest review than Kirsch which tends to make one wonder why they wouldn't want him to do a review in "real hunting conditions" of ND.

Originally Posted By: Ernest49I am very sorry that Pulsar did not want to give Kirsch one of these 2 models for a test. And I don't understand why? Surely the first thing he would test is the conservation of the POI.
Originally Posted By: DoubleUpI don't think Pulsar could find anyone who would give them a fairer and more honest review than Kirsch which tends to make one wonder why they wouldn't want him to do a review in "real hunting conditions" of ND. Well, if I needed a little pick me up this morning, these two posts do the trick. Thank you for the very kind words gentleman. In fairness to Pulsar, they said they don't send out test units to any Prostaff members. This wouldn't be my recommendation but I am not Pulsar.

Making quality products that work as they are supposed to, and then sending a few units to select people for testing and review seems to me to be prudent and a good marketing strategy as well as good quality control. What better way to show the hunting public just how good your product is. It just strikes me unusual that a company would not, and gives the appearance (whether accurate or not) that they are just interested in selling units unseen or untested, taking only the company’s word for it. It’s kind-of like buying a-pig-in-a-poke. When talking several thousands of dollars for these toys, you would think Pulsar would do everything they could to reassure the public. I mean, look at the Trail models, how they were pushed with advertising only to have wide spread POI issues. I hope Pulsar doesn’t go the way of so many other companies by gaining a name, seeing dollar signs in their eyes, and selling on that only, while product quality suffers.

Seems that prostaff people would be the ones to report pertinate information back to the company in an effort to produce the best product available. But hey, what do I know. I’m just a simple country boy.

I have a xq50 trail 2 LRF on order. I am in ND so we will see how it works out if I get it before the season opens. I am not hearing much on delivery dates.

Back