Tracked one up today !

2 way radios work good too,even better with an earpiece.
wink.gif

Legal here.

Originally Posted By: Tim Neitzke2 way radios work good too,even better with an earpiece.
wink.gif

sure do but it's not legal everywhere so didn't mention that

Thats hardcore man! Great job and glad everything came together for you guys! Were getting snow right now, so I'm thinking i need to sneak out in the next couple days. Keep up the good work!!

Well no critters today. Had a real good yote track,infact I know exactly where it bedded for the day. Lost a piece of good ground a couple years back and that's the spot it's in. Tracked a couple Red fox also,both ended up in a hole.
Will do some calling in the next day of so,if the weather holds good.

Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted By: Mi-redsquirrelCongrats to you guys... Tim I like the addition to your signature **Master Tracker**

Yep but I am sure glad he is not "baiting".
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: venaticOriginally Posted By: Mi-redsquirrelCongrats to you guys... Tim I like the addition to your signature **Master Tracker**

Yep but I am sure glad he is not "baiting".
grin.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

I've never done this style of tracking/hunting for coyotes. Do you guys that do it this way normally make the worst shooter out of the group do the tracking/bird dogging?

I'll be over there watching the fireworks from under that bush.
smile.gif

DC,
I do alot of the tracking,mostly because I know the the areas better. Couple of my buds will trade off now and then to help. The tracker does get a bunch of shooting from time to time. I've killed yote/fox as they jumped from there beds more than a few times. Most of the time it doesn't work that way,however many times the yote will be bounced back to the tracker. The wind plays a huge part in this .

I got on a fresh set sunday morning..walked and walked and walked..finally it cut into the refuge area, so I backed off about 300 yards and called..never saw one.

Back