TNVC Unveils the new Affordable TNV/PVS-14 line

Originally Posted By: Carlos HalfcockVic, tell me more about the IR laser system.

What specific info you looking for Brother? Lot of Laser Systems out there.
smile.gif

Vic

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVC
6mm06 said:
Felt recoil is felt recoil for NVD's mounted on a gun. With that said, the most effective way is to use a PVS-14 is on ones head and use an IR laser on your gun. Then shoot from the high-ready and let your IR laser do all the talking.

What you said here. Explain what you would recommend for coyote hunting and the ranges it would work. Thanks!

Sorry I have been off the boards sorta speak preparing for long needed vacation with the family I have not taken in 3 years. Emails may have been quicker as stated I do not check all the forums every day, at least all the other posts and this post I had not tagged. Sorry again.

NV only has a finite resolution no matter how good the tube is. Yotes are small critters but with a quality Gen 3 PVS-14 like our TNV-14 and IR laser on a shooting stick you can get good hits out to 100 yards. Some others out to 150. In fact, several years ago I was conducting a Surefire Institute class with Scotty Reitz a long time retired LPAD decorated LEO of 30 years of service or more...He was using this combo for the first time (he's pretty old school) and was shooting a 14" steel plate with an AR from his hip with 10 out of 10 hits! All he said was, "that all that's to it?"
blink.gif

Either way, this is a deadly combination with a PVS-14 on your melon and a IR laser on ones gun. It really is the most effective way AND fastest way to get accurate rounds down range.

Hope this helps and please do email me if you need any further info, be glad to assist.

Vic

I just shot a raccoon at 175 yards using a LDI DBAL-DR IR laser and helmet mounted ITT Pinnacle Night Enforcer PVS-14, all of which I purchased from TNVC:

DBAL%20D2%20IR%20Laser.jpg

Coon.jpg

Have taken many coyotes and hogs at that distance using the same combo if that assists you with your question?

No problem, a helmet mounted PVS-14 and a civilian legal IR laser with an IR Illuminator is a wicked setup for night hunts.

Back