Timney Group Buy--SHIPPING!

I am Jealous of you guys ! Still waiting for the pair I ordered....... Went out this past weekend with my old RRA match 2 stage... Hope I don't have to do the same this weekend !!!!!!
Hoping the Timney will be a better fit in the application I am using it, running coyotes with hounds. Sometimes the 2 stage is not the best set up for quick shots at running targets !

looks like mine was sent back to sender. Can you tell me if sender is NOS or Timney? Tim PM sent.

Nothing like having to wait even longer. #^%$*$(&%

Originally Posted By: rpc55looks like mine was sent back to sender. Can you tell me if sender is NOS or Timney? Tim PM sent.

Nothing like having to wait even longer. #^%$*$(&%

What happen there ,I wonder ? Sender was NOS.

Tim, it was no fault of NOS whatsoever. I changed addresses after the order. I did a change of address with USPS and figured I was ok. I should have updated NOS but never thought of it. Just hope it doesn't get lost....

I removed a RRA two stage match trigger and put in my new Timney the other night. I have to be honest I think the RRA was much smother and broke cleaner. I am a little disappointed and was expecting what I had with the RRA only in a single stage.... Am I missing something or are my expectations too high ??

buckskull,
Sorry to hear it doesn't feel better to you. Not everyone likes the same thing. I know there are guys wanting these. You can always list it in the classys here and not loose a penny, I promise.
wink.gif

friggen USPS is a joke. You can't even talk with a rep. its all automated BS. Tracking number is useless at this point....there not even updating it. really pissed right now!

Buckskull: It is personal preference to some point but partly engineering/physics as well. There has to be a reset to keep the trigger from double tapping. The reset happens in a two-stage but is imperceptible with the two-stage let-off. Tim N is right--there are alot of people wishing they would have been able to purchase these at the GB price. I doubt you will get hurt on your purchase.

rpc: Sorry about your USPS frustration. It would have been smoother had we made the address change for you. If/when it shows back up here, we will resend it to you ASAP with no additional shipping charges.

Not sure what to do here? I ordered the 3 lb and got the 4 lb at my door. Do I send it back or go with the 4 and hope I like it? Suggestions? Thanks.

Back