This is going to the taxidermist for sure!!

Awesome yote! Definitely worthy of a full body mount. No shame in posting the story or pics on this one....or any of them for that matter. Congrats!!!

Another awesome coyote, i wold mount get one like that mounted to! Where are all the dogs when i'm out hunting
smile.gif
I'm heading out tomorow so hopefuly i can connect on something, it has been slow so far for me.

great story. I enjoyed it. I thought I shot a big coyote tuesday but yours is a monster. I am getting mine mounted in a walking sneak with the head low. I don't like coyote mounts with the mouth open but it is your coyote and your paying for it so however you decide to do it I'm sure you'll be happy with it. That probably is the biggest coyote I have ever seen. Looks like the size of a wolf. Congrats.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

I am getting it mounted in a pouncing position with it pouncing on a snowshoe hare that looks like its just taking off. Really nice pedestal too (6x8 so tons of scenery) and will make a great addition to the trophy room. I took the .22 out for a couple hours today and got the hare, so now its all in the hands of the taxidermist. He has done alot of yotes, so it should be a pretty nice mount.

Thanks again!

there's nothing better than a good success stories to make a lazy butt get off the couch..... keep'em coming..

this lazy butt is up and going.. thanks..

That thing looks the size of an elk! I'm thinking you needed the 300 mag to bring him down!! That is a great looking yote!! Congrats

Thats a big coyote, congrats. I enjoy the pictures and stories, I would ask you to keep doing them, as some of us can't get out as much due to the daily grind.

Back