thinkin its that time again.....lets see some dtechs or any AR variants!

orrbull48

heres mine.....and please dont post if your gonna get mad for my posting of this.....last time it happend.....just wanting some ideas and stuff to look at!
thanks!
AR004.jpg

Not a Dtech, but it is a custom from Predator Custom Shop. 28" 1:8 Broughton Bbl, 20x Super Sniper scope. My first AR and I need to add a few little things still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif .....maybe even paint? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
Bobby04_1.jpg

D-Tech in 204 Ruger with Ziess 4x14x50 in Armalite mount.
Film dip in Prarie Ghost by Lakota Finishes.
IMG_02412-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is te only Pic I have of the two together
Top is a bushmaster M4 carbine that needs a new optic(very lite calling rifle)
Bottom is a rifle I put together upper is a 24" SS bull bbl from tonys custom uppers and the lower is DPMS wearing a alaskan guide 3.5-10-50 W/ promag 1 piece mount.(Very heavy calling rifle)

They both have there purpose

Scooterspics086.jpg

PH22

This the AR I use for coyotes. It is 16 inch 1-9 twist Olympic barrel, DPMS upper and lower, Ace stock, 1.5-5 power scope on a one piece mount that I built myself. I gave it a 2.5 lb trigger with very little take up and no over travel. I also extended the grip back to get the proper trigger finger placement.

For the winter I wrap the front of it with an old t-shirt for snow camo. I keep thinking of painting it but just not sure if I dare.

I know it's not the prettiest gun out there but it will shoot 3/4 MOA and it doesn't weight alot so it will carry nicely all day. I really like it.

104_5328.jpg

Quote:
This the AR I use for coyotes. It is 16 inch 1-9 twist Olympic barrel, DPMS upper and lower, Ace stock, 1.5-5 power scope on a one piece mount that I built myself. I gave it a 2.5 lb trigger with very little take up and no over travel. I also extended the grip back to get the proper trigger finger placement.

For the winter I wrap the front of it with an old t-shirt for snow camo. I keep thinking of painting it but just not sure if I dare.

I know it's not the prettiest gun out there but it will shoot 3/4 MOA and it doesn't weight alot so it will carry nicely all day. I really like it.

104_5328.jpg

Dont know if you have heard of this stuff, its Vet wrap, it is for pets. It clinges to it self and leaves absolutly no gunk on your gun. I snaped a couple of pics just now to show you. I found it a Petsmart for 3.98 and one pack will do your gun.

Scooterspics087.jpg

Scooterspics089.jpg

PH22

Heres my Dtech. .223, custom chambered, fluted, Timney trigger, Armalite 1-piece mount, Nikon Monarch 3x12.
DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Wish I could buy another one now.

Yea I know, I thought about getting some but a t-shirt is free and also doesn't leave any sticky residue.

As long as my out line is broke up, I don't mind ugly.

I see a lot of you already have, but would everybody post the details on your scopes? I'll be buying one for mine and want some ideas on what size I want to get.

Back