The Pipeline.

Skinny- how long can you leave the coyotes hanging before skinning? Just curious because thats a bunch of dogs, and to me, looks like a bunch of work to do. My BIL use to save hides but he never had that many and I think he skinned them when he got home that day.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogSkinny- how long can you leave the coyotes hanging before skinning? Just curious because thats a bunch of dogs, and to me, looks like a bunch of work to do. My BIL use to save hides but he never had that many and I think he skinned them when he got home that day.

It depends on how cold it is. This picture is only from a month or so of killing, the earlier Coyotes were skinned or put in a deep freeze, same with the later killed Coyotes.

I don't finish many furs anymore. My dad used to skin a lot, and I did quite a few as well. Then we started filming and by the time we get in, and I get footage dumped, and we get our night rigs geared for the transitional phase, I'm way ahead having my guy do a better quicker job than I can.

Skinney, love your posts...also LOVE how you intimidated the pretenders that run this place. you know, the 'great' predator hunters that they aren't
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Cargo JetSkinney, love your posts...also LOVE how you intimidated the pretenders that run this place.

Thank you Sir! I appreciate that very much! Although my intent isn't meant to "intimidate" I really like to motivate others though!

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Cargo JetSkinney, love your posts...also LOVE how you intimidated the pretenders that run this place.

Thank you Sir! I appreciate that very much! Although my intent isn't meant to "intimidate" I really like to motivate others though!

maybe you should be a moderator...no scratch that. looks like you actually know how to hunt. compare that to the smell french canadian on here who's been posing online for years (you know who you are, poseur)

Back