The Hand Of God Interferes Again For Israel!

azmastablasta

You can be sure the MSM will not show this. God will not be mocked. ISIS and much of the world, including a large portion of America are fools to denigrate Israel. The storm actually stops at the border fence and never enters Israel.

WATCH – Dust Storm CUTS OFF ISIS Near Israel Border, Is This a Miracle?
ISIS militants rolled towards the border of Israel and planned to attack the Promised Land. Before they could strike another bloody blow for the Islamic State caliphate, the terrorists were met with a surprise force they simply could not overcome.

A storm cloud of dust and rain of biblical force, created a barrier between Israel and the ISIS fighters. Believers from around the globe are convinced God sent the sudden and massive wall of dust and rain to protect the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.

The biblical rain and dust cloud storm stopped on the border of Syria, according to witnesses. The shocking weather was “unable” to enter Israel’s Golan Heights area, according to those who watched the bizarre storm rapidly materialize.

The ISIS-stopping storm happened on the morning of December 8. “This strange storm of what appears to be dust, cloud and rain did NOT cross the border fence into Israel. It sat like a barrier between ISIS and Israel,” Israel News Online posted to its Facebook page.

We will never know if the dust and rain storm happened due to God’s hand. But, one thing is for certain, the exact same thing has aided God’s chosen people in the past.

The Old Testament says God led the Israelites out of their slavery in Egypt, and guided them into the Promised Land using a pillar of cloud and a pillar of fire. Exodus 13:21-22 says: “the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night. The pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night did not depart from before the people.”

The video of the biblical dust and rain storm quickly went viral. Viewers’ responses have ranged from the extremely cynical to cheers for the miracle that stopped ISIS.

The admins of the Israel News Online Facebook page responded to those who dismissed that the weather wall was a force from God, “Yes it is of course. Now do we ask who controls the weather? Whatever the cause it sat between ISIS and Israel and did not enter Israel.”

This brings to mind another biblical passage: “But now the Lord Who made you, O Jacob, and He Who made you, O Israel, says, ‘Do not be afraid. For I have bought you and made you free. I have called you by name. You are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you pass through the rivers, they will not flow over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. The fire will not destroy you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, Who saves you,” Isaiah 43.

ISIS will surely try again, but the good people of Israel will be waiting and ready to fight.

http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/dust-storm-cut-off-isis/

For those who believe no explanation is necessary and for those who don't believe no explanation is possible. Sorry for you Swampy, I believe in God given miracles as I've witnessed them personally.

It's possible to explain through science. It's easy and comfortable for us to believe what we want to Believe, but For every time "God's Hand" has happened to showed up on history's bettlefield, there were countless times that it hasn't

Dan, I have personally been immediately healed from prayer. I have diabetes and had a large unhealing sore on top of my foot about 6"×3". The docs had tried everything but it kept spreading. They decided there was no other treatment and would amputate. That night after group prayer I went to bed as usual. The next morning, my wife (RN for 36 yrs) was changing the dressing. As she removed the dressing a large black scab came off with the dressing, exposing completely healed, fresh pink skin where there had been a bloody oozing sore the night before. This happened last January and today there is a scar but absolutely no further problems. The doc checks every time I go in and shakes his head and smiles, said he has no answer. So does anyone believe that anything said, by young, inexperienced, stiff necked, hard hearted unbelievers, trained in the liberal foolish school systems has the chance of a snowball in [beeep] of changing my mind? LOL.

Are some miracles scientifically explainable? Absolutely. Why would that be? Well duh, let's just refer to the One who invented science. And if we use our heads for something other than a hat rack, we would see that the Creator of the universe would have no reason to intervene in every battlefield event. In fact many times it's not obvious when God IS actually intervening. At times throughout history God actually intervened AGAINST the Israelites due to their failure to obey. Think about the generations of slavery in Egypt and Babylon (Modern day Iraq). The destruction of the Temple in 70 AD. Remember also that when He raised up a common, norrmal, everyday man, He used him to lead His people out of slavery. Every prophesy found in the Bible up to Revelation has come true exactly as prophesied. But I'm sure we'll hear that although they were foretold by numerous prophets over a thousand years, well, that's simply coincidence. The diaspora is curing itself as you read this. Israel is growing by leaps and bounds. The fullness of the gentiles is most likely nearing completion as we speak. Soon EVERY knee will bow proclaiming the glory of the true King. The wailing and gnashing of teeth from the naysayers will be heard around the world. And you know the saddest part is that God does not wish for any to perish. Salvation is FREE. It's not too late. Just a hint to those who rely on themselves rather than God, God is waiting for you to come to your senses and will hand you the greatest gift ever known if you simply believe in your heart and ask. It's only too late after your heart beats the last time, no mulligans.

Israel will never be defeated. Many will try, times will get worse, gradually. Horrible plagues and mass starvation will occur. But remember what you've heard when stars start falling from the sky and suddenly trumpets are heard around the world. When you look around and people who were standing next to you suddenly disappear and the foolish MSM has no explanation , look at those Graves that are suddenly blown open and remember what you heard. Many of us of course will miss all this ultimate terror, but man, I sure would like to see the looks on the faces of the naysayers, running for the protection of the remaining caves, when those four horseman appear, I'm just sayin.

Several years ago the wife and I were sitting on the patio listening to the rain on the metal roof as we had done countless times over the years. There was no wind, the thunder was way off in the distance but for some reason I told Cindy, "let's go in". I took her hand and helped her though the door with me following her in. I shut the door and the patio absolutely disintegrated behind me. One giant gust of wind, they called it a micro burst, took the patio roof and part of the garage roof and threw it over the garage onto my neighbor's yard. It even pulled the columns out of the concrete. Patio furniture went flying and stuff was laying everywhere. Had we stayed out there at the very least we would have been hurt or worse. I remember Cindy looking at me with the most astonished look asking me "how did you know". My reply was that I had nothing to do with that as we had just witnessed a miracle. There is no doubt in my mind that God said it's about to get rough so go on in. There is no other explanation.

I have always believed in Jesus but I wasted many years stiff necked and full of human pride.
I can tell you one thing. When He wants to get your attention He can get it.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerIt's possible to explain through science. It's easy and comfortable for us to believe what we want to Believe, but For every time "God's Hand" has happened to showed up on history's bettlefield, there were countless times that it hasn't bettlefield? I figured a good liberal could spell better.

Blasta,
Excellent post my friend. You get it. There have been countless times when I should have been dead. God has a purpose for me and I am grateful for each day that he gives me to try and bring someone else to Christ. Jesus paid for all sin. Past, present and future. If a non-believer dies without accepting the payment the Jesus made on their behalf, then that person will spend an eternity in the lake of fire paying for their own sin debt. And you're right, God does not want even one to perish. He wants ALL to be saved.

Look. While I admire the steadfastness of your faith, Many of these miracles can be explained through shear good fortune, freak occurrences and or good timing. If one is lucky enough to live a long while, they've probably experienced or witnessed such things from time to time. Luck does happen.. occasionally people have even survived falling from airplanes. biblical miracles, like talking animals and old men parting oceans with sticks, stopped happening some time ago.

Recently I just watched a documentary on North Korea, and just realized the similarities between the scare tactic language coming out of Pyongyang and some biblical passages. " North Korea will never be defeated" "we will rain fire down upon you" it's sad to see people controlled by fear.

Old cat. You must have me confused for somebody else. I'm pro life and believe in personal responsibility. I'm no liberal my friend. I just say it, as I see it and Most modern day Christians may say differently, but in fact, do not believe in miracles. How ridiculous does it sound when a Muslim says that Mohamed had cut the moon in half with a sword..it seems udderly moronic.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerOld cat. You must have me confused for somebody else. I'm pro life and believe in personal responsibility. I'm no liberal my friend. I just say it, as I see it and Most modern day Christians may say differently, but in fact, do not believe in miracles. How ridiculous does it sound when a Muslim says that Mohamed had cut the moon in half with a sword..it seems udderly moronic.

Hey man, you gotta toe the party line around here or you're gonna get beat up.
I found that out really quick a few months ago when I said what I thought about the KY clerk and the gay marriage licensing deal.

I took my mom and girlfriend to a faith healer yesterday..
My mom has real bad knees and couldn't bend them and barely walk and was always in pain..
My girlfriend got lymes disease and she was always in pain if moved or turned a certain way.. Anyone who had lymes disease might know the symptoms..
My girlfriend was first.. He said a few words to her and then he touched her and then blew on her and she fell down on the ground.. She was crying when he did this.. Me and another helped her up and she was just in tears and that instant there was no pain what so ever.. She could bend over and touch her toes. I asked her she was today and she was just great.. No pain and could get dressed without holding onto the wall. Just amazing...

My mom was next he said a few words and rubbed her knees and blew on her legs..She was ready to fall but her legs locked up.. We helped her on a chair and he held her legs out and said more words.
He said watch this, watch her legs.. Right in front of us they started to straighten out and then he rubbed her knees some more and she bent her knees.. He told her to get up and walk.. Tears was coming from her also as I helped her up and she walked and bent her knees.. She has no pain and can get up and down now without pain.. It is truly the work of GOD.. In Jesus name he said and it was done... They both are healed of their pain.. Amen...Dan

First guys, swampy is not a liberal in the political sense. Theologically? Sure that could apply, however I tend to see him as agnostic, not atheist as he may espouse. Many people, for one reason or another simply find it difficult to believe something they can't see, taste, hear or feel. He is one of about half the world's population who think as he does. That doesn'the make him a bad guy. Nor does it make him smarter than those who believe in Christ as most true atheist's believe. I've listened to his political opinions for years and while we don't always line up exactly, I know him to be an intelligent young fella. He obviously has not had the correct exposures, IMHO, to the proper criteria to assess theological history objectively. But then neither did the Sadducees or the Pharisees, and many of them actually observed the signs, wonders and miracles performed by Jesus and the Apostles. They didn't believe because their traditional beliefs didn'the allow for such things. Hopefully the time will come when the Holy Spirit will convict his heart.

My second response here is to actually agree with his statement regarding the fact that not everything that appears to be miraculous is actually so. Let me temper this with the fact that I do not believe such a thing as luck exists in this world. Also good fortune is merely a way of expressing a favorable outcome that may or may not be caused by God. He also alluded to the fact that certain types of miracles stopped happening long ago. Sounds like somehow, inadvertently no doubt, he has been exposed to some of our more legalistic brethren who, although devoutly Christian, firmly believe all miracles ceased at the death of John, the last Apostle. Not every thing that occurs on earth,IMHO, is directly caused by God. However nothing ever occurs unless it is allowed by God. (Think Job) At times, we Christians can be our own worse enemies by being overly fanatical. Non-believers then make the same mistakes as liberals on gun control and class all believers in the same category just as all hunters and gun owners are classed with slobs and nutcases.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to actually see a bonified miracle as I've been. And the one I described previously is not the only one I've seen personally. However our Lord credits us higher if we believe only through faith rather than as the Apostle Thomas, require seeing or feeling a miracle to have faith. Hopefully he will figure out the Truth, the Way and the Life, but it's not up to us to make it happen, but the Holy Spirit. You just can't throw all the starfish back into the sea.

I drove a big truck for a while some time ago.
I was crossing a bridge in Cincinnati when the tractor just started to lay down. Thought the King Pin had broke.
Made it off the end of the bridge into the emergency lane before I stopped moving.
The outside drive wheels,brake drum and axle had all come out in one big piece.
I could hardly look back to see where they were as it was rush hour and there was five or six lanes of heavy traffic.
My wheels never touched anyone. They bounced around in all that traffic and never touched anyone.
I never could think that those big wheels with that axle sticking out of them turned lose in all that traffic at 55 MPH made it to a dead stop without hitting anything.What kind of luck would that take.
The Ohio State Trooper that saw it all could not believe what he saw either.
The point is sometimes a person may benefit from a miracle made for others.
We can never hope to understand why things work as they do but there is always a reason.

So who carries the burden of proof? That is what I like about these discussions, actual faith is a personal thing. My proof will not add up to a hill of beans to most but I have not forgotten from where I come from. Aside from being a young child I don't think I have ever had the luxury of living life in the middle, a nonbeliever just trying to live on good karma. Like a double life consisting of two periods; one where I believed "of God" and two where I believed "in God". In the first life everything I heard in church repelled me, for I knew I could never live up to that standard. How can you explain such an existence as to someone who has never been there could understand?

I know I am wrong quite often and so much of what I know is subject to revision, but I do have my absolutes. I know that when I lived my life on self will it affected almost all of my behavior like magnetism affects iron. The more I renounced God and his standards the darker and hollowed my world came to be. Pretty much all I could see was the evil of this world and the only reliefs I could find were labeled as sins, it was spiritual warfare defined. How can you explain such an existence as to someone who has never been there could understand?

I know a lot of people believe because it is what they were taught. I know a lot of people don't believe because of rational to what they see. For myself I believe because I was given a gift I do not deserve. Everyday people are putting pistols in their mouths and I relate to the feeling driving them to do that. I remember and it is crystal clear that "not for the grace of God there go I." How can you explain such an existence as to someone who has never been there could understand?

Call me crazy cause I believe the answers to prayers are often spoken thru the words of other people in daily life. My rationale tells me that even if my faith is in something that does not exist, it is still a very powerful thing to have in this world. My gut and heart tells me I need not worry (in this life or the next;)

As for this dust storm, it has no tactical benefit for the Israelis. ISIS has been burning tires in Mosul to shield them from the vision of aircrafts, but that it is besides the point. But faith is a very powerful thing and it is bringing a lot of it. I know what I believe.

Twenty some years ago, a dear friend's son, who had just graduated college @ top of his class and just been hired in the trust department by a big bank in Dallas flew home to spend Christmas with his family when he became terribly ill.

Emergency room Drs. diagnosed his illness as bacterial spinal meningitis and he was immediately transferred to ICU in a coma and running an extremely high temp.

My wife and I were with a group of church members were praying with his mother outside ICU when the Dr. came out and informed her that he would probably not make the night. He said that when he did the spinal tap to get sample of spinal fluid for the lab, all he could get was puss. They had put him on total life support and, since there was not time to get labs back to identify the bacteria, had administered a super cocktail of drugs hoping that one would be the correct one. He said that the young man, should he by some chance survive, would definitely be severely affected by these drugs, either paralyzed, palsy, loss of sight, etc.

Long story short, the young man made it through the night and made a full recovery with no side affects. Also, none of those exposed contracted the disease, thanks be to God.

Regards,
hm

Back